Oregon

Looking for a DJ - we already have the sound equip.

So the venue we've booked already has all the sound equipment we'll need. All that we would need is a DJ with a laptop or mp3 player or something. Unfortunately, all the services I've looked at so far only offer "packages" that include all the sound equipment.
Does anyone know of a good DJ in the Portland area that will work an event without a package deal??
Thanks!

Re: Looking for a DJ - we already have the sound equip.

• KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_looking-dj-already-sound-equip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:119Discussion:0fa2df2b-cb24-4385-8bd5-ff18d3706b62Post:6e1b4129-340c-4655-9250-cc55fd9a3280">Looking for a DJ - we already have the sound equip.</a>:
    [QUOTE]So the venue we've booked already has all the sound equipment we'll need. All that we would need is a DJ with a laptop or mp3 player or something. Unfortunately, all the services I've looked at so far only offer "packages" that include all the sound equipment. Does anyone know of a good DJ in the Portland area that will work an event without a package deal?? Thanks!
    Posted by belysia[/QUOTE]

<div>Have you tried contacting any of the places you've looked at to see if they could work with you on price?</div>
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • edited December 2011
    Most DJs prefer to work with their own equipment. I think you're going to have a hard time finding someone who is really good who won't want to bring their own setup.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards