Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Trolley question!

I am getting married next July in Falmouth.  I was plannin to get a trolley for pictures and transportation to the ceremony.  I was hoping someone could reccomend one...or one to stay away from! Thanks!!!
Anniversary

Re: Trolley question!

• Options
    BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I havent had any experience with either but I know Cape Destinations does a lot of weddings
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used A Formal Affair and they were great.  Really pretty white trolley with seating like a limo so everyone could be social!  They showed up an hour early, which was a great relief for me!  Only complaint was the driver wasn't the friendliest, but we didn't really talk to him anyways! haha.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They don't have a trolley, but if you are just looking to get a group of people from A to B, White Tie limo was the most cost effective one I found. It's a very nice shuttle bus but if you want an actual trolley it won't work.

Oh, and I believe Cape Destinations charges a surcharge for travel to Falmouth.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Has anybody used the P&B Trolley out of Plymouth? It doesn't have the limo seating but I think it looks very classic and New England-y. We are looking into using them. Their quote was very reasonable compared to some others I got (and about 3 companies never even got back to me)...$600 for 4 hours. Just curious as to if anybody used them what they thought. Thanks!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have't used P & B but am also looking into them and they are definitely the lowest fare that I have found. They said that they will start the clock when they leave Plymouth though and also count the return time. 
    Has anyone found a local Falmouth or Cape trolley that won't charge extra to service Falmouth?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Brewster Trolley Company, which is actually out of Quincy but they travelled to the Cape on a Saturday morning. The cost was fair, the driver was friendly, fun and professional, and he showed up early.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Glasstown Trolley. they were the cheapest on cape ($800-not including tip)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Trolley's by Tes for my wedding this past August and she was AWESOME!  She was on time and very professional, yet fun to work with.  She helped me get my dress all fixed after my bridesmaids had gone into the church and just made sure everything was all set for me.  I also remember her being one of the better prices as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards