Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Louisville Florists

Hi Everyone :)

I have posted regarding florists before but now I cannot find my post to see people's suggestions!

Anyways,
I am getting married in December.  I originally was going to make my bouquets out of paper flowers, brooches, etc but that seems like a huge stressor now.  I'm doing all kinds of DIY things so I'm going to leave this to a florist.

I would like to go to a florist in the east end preferrably.  It's a closer drive to where our ceremony is.  

I have ideas from pinterest, so I'm wanting to create my own bouquet.  

I would love suggestions!! 
Also, if anyone knows approx. the cost of one bridal bouquet & one for my MOH?

Thanks!

Re: Louisville Florists

• Options
    The Flower Studio
  • Options
    I don't know personally, but I have a few friends who are using Country Squire in Middletown. They said she was definitely the cheapest in the area, so you should check her out!
  • Options
    Also-check out Freda's Fancy Flowers in Middletown. She is an awesome lady and would probably work within your budget.
  • Options
    I am using Country Squire in middletown for my wedding in May.  They were about the same price as a few other places I looked at.  My bridal boquet is $140 for not too simple but not too elaborate.  

Personally I have zilch luck with with Nanz and Kraft as several phone calls went unreturned and I have not been terribly impressed with their quality. 
  • Options
    I second Freda's Fancy Flowers! Very professional, very reasonably priced, and not pushy at all, but helpful in going along with your ideas and inspirations.
  • Options

My flowers were beautiful, I highly reccomend J. Elizabteh Designs.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have heard lots of great things about Country Squire in Middletown, but I used J Elizabeth Designs.  I would not recommend her. 
  • Options
    In Bloom Again is amazing and has good prices. Wayne is the owner and he is so creative and will work to fit any budget while getting the most for your money. I also had a bad experience with Nanz & Craft, after finally getting in touch with someone to set up an appt I was told I would get my pricing proposal by email and still have not received it. That was the beginning of February, and obviously it's now June. After not hearing from them and meeting with Wayne, I booked him immediately.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards