Ohio-Cleveland

Found a fab venue, comes with nothing else

Well the space is about all they give you. Everything else is up to you. Would I be saving a lot of money doing this or by things adding would I be back at the same price as other places? I need cheap caterers, wedding equipment rentals, florists, linens and everything else under the sun girls! Help me out here!!

Re: Found a fab venue, comes with nothing else

• From everything that I have heard about friends doing it piece by piece, it adds up qucik. When you have everything all in one place, you don't have to worry about delivery and pick up, and "transportation" charges and all the other crazy stuff that goes with it. My advice would be find a hall that supplies the tables, chairs, catering, etc and focus on the dj, photographer, and florist as an outside source, it really does save money. 
  • Just curious to know where? I have a fab venue too. and that's all that they give is the space, but it's breathe taking. Just wondering if we booked the same place. Anyways, My cater is renting the linens, tables, plates, etc for me. I had a few quotes from other caters but he almost chopped their price in half with the same great food, etc..
    l nique rents liinens.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Smart Space Studio. What caterer are you going with?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_found-a-fab-venue-comes-with-nothing-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:a5f40179-125b-4eb7-93a0-0508bbe39426Post:e401c414-f44e-46f8-9328-4f0bfe6a35ea">Re: Found a fab venue, comes with nothing else</a>:
    [QUOTE]Smart Space Studio. What caterer are you going with?
    Posted by turktobe[/QUOTE]

I am planning my wedding for there also for March of 2013! 

From my research, you can still do a wedding piece by piece that is comparable in price to a more all inclusive style venue.  Plus they offer up rentals of tables, chairs, etc. for good prices and no delivery fees.  I can't recommend them yet, as I haven't actually gotten married yet :)  but if you are willing to put in the time and research, it seems you can have a reasonably priced beautiful wedding there. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_found-a-fab-venue-comes-with-nothing-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:a5f40179-125b-4eb7-93a0-0508bbe39426Post:9b6bdaf2-e96b-4a31-a999-67ea4845f2c9">Re: Found a fab venue, comes with nothing else</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just curious to know where? I have a fab venue too. and that's all that they give is the space, but it's breathe taking. Just wondering if we booked the same place. Anyways, My cater is renting the linens, tables, plates, etc for me. I had a few quotes from other caters but he almost chopped their price in half with the same great food, etc.. l nique rents liinens.
    Posted by keysmit[/QUOTE]

What caterer are you using?  Just curious!  I have a caterer in mind, but havent finalized yet! 
  • Well the fiancé wasn't as big of a fan as I was :(
  • i'm sorry, i'm just seeing this. I am going with Del's catering, however I have talked to A taste of excellence and marigold.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards