Wedding Classifieds

HELP NEED TO GET RID OF WEDDING DRESS!!

Hey Ladies! Im looking to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing my wedding dress. Its never been worn, never been altered!!  My husband is in the Marine Corps and we had to change our wedding plans so many times because of his deployment that we ended up not having a formal ceremony, we just had something small with a few family memebers, Ive never worn it except the day I bought it, I never had it altered nothing. I have the matching vail plus all the brand new slips and under garments, none of which have ever been worn as well. its a gorgeous dress and I would love to see it go to some one who will love it just as much as I did. Its a size 6, David's Bridal design dress with a beautiful train. If any one is interested or knows of any where that would buy it please let me know!!! thank you!!

Re: HELP NEED TO GET RID OF WEDDING DRESS!!

• edited March 2012
    Hey Ladies! Im looking to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing my wedding dress. Its never been worn, never been altered!!  My husband is in the Marine Corps and we had to change our wedding plans so many times because of his deployment that we ended up not having a formal ceremony, we just had something small with a few family memebers, Ive never worn it except the day I bought it, I never had it altered nothing. I have the matching vail plus all the brand new slips and under garments, none of which have ever been worn as well. its a gorgeous dress and I would love to see it go to some one who will love it just as much as I did. Its a size 6, David's Bridal design dress with a beautiful train. If any one is interested or knows of any where that would buy it please let me know!!! thank you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards