Pennsylvania

Green Pond

Has anyone been to/having/had a wedding at Green Pond with more than 260 people in attendance? The banquet manager explained that we can make it work (our count is at 268) but I wanted to get some feedback from others who have experienced it. Thanks so much!

Re: Green Pond

• edited December 2011
    That`s the place we choose but we are only counting around 120-150 people. Brian, the manager is great! He is very honest. I spoke to few people who got married there and only heard positive comments. I will check with one girl at work how many people she had and will let you know later. And, yes you can open the other side of the room and fit more people, not sure about 268, but Brian would know for sure. He is not trying to sell and push anything on you and is very easy to work with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    my cousin had a wedding there and it was beautiful! she said the people there are nice and easy to work with.  I 'm sure you will enjoy it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • peanut133peanut133 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you!
  • pgallagher81pgallagher81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my reception there.  I thought you could have 200 + a head table.  I am opting not to have a head table, so our total has to be under 202.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards