Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Pointe Tapatio

Hi everyone -
Just wondering if anyone has had their wedding or been to a wedding at the Pointe Tapatio?  Thoughts?  Reviews?  We're thinking of having the ceremony and reception up at the Different Pointe of View restaurant.

Re: Pointe Tapatio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have not been to a wedding there, but seriously thought about it when we were looking for a venue.  It's an incredibly beautiful location.  Sorry I can't help more :)  Good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is absolutely gorgeous, but I did find it on the pricey side for what they offer.  That said, I was in a tough spot for their numbers-just a bit too bog for the smaller setting and too small to justify spending that amount for the larger venue.  Your numbers may work better.

The catering coordinator I spoke to was so sweet and so helpful, by the way.  I'm sure if you end up there, you'll be very happy and very well taken care of.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lolamarylolamary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Different Pointe of View. We concluded there was no other wedding venue in Phoenix with a better view.  Our plan is to get married a little bit before sunset, and have a cocktail hour right after the ceremony followed by the reception inside. Guests will be able to enjoy the view all night long. It is a beautiful place. Traci Fox is the Event Coordinator and she's wonderful. She's been very helpful by answering our questions right away via e-mail and/or by phone. I would absolutely recommend it. I mean, what can I say? I am getting married there and I can't wait!! Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info!  When is your wedding?  I'd love to hear your reviews after the fact. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you having any guests stay there?  My parents are concerned about how hilly the property is and that rooms and restaurants are so spread out.  Just wondering if you've heard any complaints during your planning.  I'm getting nervous about making the final decision on a place!!  :)
  • Options
    Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    While I didn't have a wedding there, my company's Christmas party was there 2 years ago and it was AMAZING. The food was great, the room looked beautiful and we even stayed the night. It was a really fun night for us and our coworkers. I sure a wedding there would be lovely!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards