Florida-West Coast

Photog - CHECK! :)

Hooray!

After weeks of researching and contacting somewhere around 50-60 photographers from Jacksonville all the way to Palm Beach and everywhere in between, we finally booked the ONE!  Photography was at the top of our priority list and having "the most popular wedding date of the year", I was super stressed about finding the right one.

Earlier this week I reached out to you ladies for some advice and it certainly paid off. My FI and I narrowed it down and met with 3 completely different personalities with distinct styles and set up meetings with each one.  We knew as soon as we met Stephanie A. Smith that she was the only one for us!   We instantly "clicked" and the conversation just flowed.  She was very easy to talk to and took a real interest in the vision Chavis and I have for our big day.  Not to mention, we were both taken by her candid photography style.  She really knows how to capture the emotion of the moment.  We booked Stephanie and we couldn't be any happier with our decision! 

Thanks to kellyw09 for recommending her!  Can't wait to see pics of your upcoming wedding!

Brooke
Brooke + Chavis
est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers

Re: Photog - CHECK! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards