Nevada-Las Vegas

Getting Married May 20th @ Caesars!

Has anyone (or do you know any one who has) gotten married in the Venus Garden in late May? I originally wanted the 6:30 pm time slot so the pool would be empty and quiet but it was taken. So I am doing it at 4:30. Hopefully it won't be to bad and the weather will be great. Just looking for a lil info. Thanks!

Re: Getting Married May 20th @ Caesars!

• jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our ceremony was at 5:30pm in Sept, so it was still hot and the pool was busy. The Venus Garden is shielded from the pool, and to be honest it wasn't the pool noise that was transparent, you could actually hear the street noise from the strip (just hope that there's no show offs revving their engines or loud motorcycles). Also, an airplane flew over us too, but I didn't hear anything during our ceremony, it was until I saw video that I heard these things.
  • SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married May 22 at 1:30pm...I am worried about the pool noise as well.
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • MrsJPalamarMrsJPalamar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am just starting looking at this location for a wedding idea. We were looking at the Juno Garden. Have you seen the location any of you? Is the Venus a lot nicer the Juno?
  • rxt403rxt403 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm new here, but I just wanted to chime in. I've only seen the Venus in person, b/c Juno was being built when I went on my scouting trip. However, I chose Juno and just received a photo from my coordinator a few days ago. It's really pretty, but has a different feel from Venus. Venus is more organic, whereas Juno feels a little more formal. Hope that helps!
  • jaadeeyezjaadeeyez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Grats ladies!! I am getting married @ Caesars on the 18th, but I chose the Classico Chapel, I fell in love with the stained glass window. I will be having quite a few older people at my wedding and didn't want to worry about them getting too hot, or me for that matter.. love my dress to much! lol I know from everything that I read that when the sun goes down it cools off quick out there, but I really don't know. Wish you the best weather luck! 

• edited December 2011
    Hi

I'm getting married in the Jumo Garden in July next year but have not decided on a reception. There will probably 40-50 people all coming with us from Ireland. I have been looking at having it in a room in Caesars but no one seems to have any feedback from there.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Aoife
  • jaadeeyezjaadeeyez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am having a reception there at Caesar's after our ceremony. We are expecting about 50ish people as well. I went with one of the reception packages they offer. So you are getting married in 2011? I could let you know after mine what i think about them, but i haven't heard anything bad or good about them. Everyone from Caesar's that i have been having to deal with have been very helpful :)

• ppenticostppenticost member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are hoping to get married in the Juno Garden this July. I just emailed the request tonight. I am hoping for a 7pm ceremony so that it won't be as blazing hot as it is when the sun is directly above? We are coming from a hot place, so no worries about ppl not liking the heat! We have about 60 ppl and are going to do in suite at Bally's. It's 2300 sq ft and beautiful. Thinking we will go with Masterpiece Catering, Glamsquad for make-up/hair, Bently & Wilson for photography on the strip and Gimmesomesugar for the cake. So many things to think of!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards