New York-Hudson Valley

VENUES!!?? Suggestions Welcome.

Fall wedding, fall theme, like vintage/country style, looking for something in Westchester or Putnam - our first preference is a hotel/venue combo.  Ceremony will be in church in Northern Westchester.  2013.

Re: VENUES!!?? Suggestions Welcome.

• There are so many gorgeous venues in Northern Westchester and they'll be especially pretty in the autumn . . . Caramoor in Katonah is beautiful, but it doesn't have guest accomodations.  Same for Crabtree Kittle House in Chappaqua, Le Chateau in South Salem, and Tappan Hill in Tarrytown.  They're all probably worth considering anyway, though!

I love the Castle on the Hudson in Tarrytown, and it does have guest rooms.  And I've heard about Doral Arrowood in Rye Brook, although I've never been there - it is a resort and they host weddings.

There's also the Ritz-Carlton in White Plains, but that doesn't fit your country theme.

Good luck!  Have a lot of fun "shopping around!"
  • CryssteenCryssteen member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    The Garrison is beautiful.  Depending on the number of guests, Bear Mountain Inn is amazing.  I have too many people for that place though :(  But they are an "inn" so they have lodging.

Added: Oh, and Doubletree in Tarrytown is really pretty.  Reasonable prices too.  Plus they will do your shower/rehearsal and have a salon on-site.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Green Tree Country Club

New Rochelle, NY

• Hotel Thayer at west point
  • I was married at the Doubletree, highly reccommend it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • try the mansion at colonial terrace.  there are guest rooms a mile away and its an old historic mansion at extremely reasonable prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards