South Carolina-Charleston

hair?

Im getting married at charlestowne landing in april of 2011.  im looking for somewhere to get my hair done the day of the wedding.  id like for them to come to me but am not completly opposed to going to them. any suggestions?  we are on a very very tight budget so affordable is a must.

Re: hair?

• katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I have heard good things about Paloosh salon in West Ashley. You probably won't get someone to come to you for very cheap, and especially this close to your date.  April is the most popular month for weddings here so you better book fast!
  • nfguthrienfguthrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not cheap, but good, and will come to you.  Linda at Generations of Design, if you google it, the website comes up.
  • edited December 2011
    I, too, have heard good things about Paloosh and they are not ridiculous as far as coming to you. When I checked, it's only like $5-10 more for them to come to you than for you to get your hair done in the salon.

Brides- Starting at $75 I think in-salon, $85 on-location
    Bridesmaids- $55 in-salon, $65 on-location- doesn't include washing/drying

Compared to the other salons in the area, that's pretty good.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Charlotte, Emily or Tasha at Elysium Salon in west ashley are all GREAT!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Also try Craigslist.  There are MUA and stylists that work freelance and more than willing to come to you.  I think getting pictures of the MUA and hairstylist in the bridal suite makes for amazing pictures.  

Craigslist is also good for inexpensive (and sometimes free!) photographers, DJ's, and musicians.  I found an amazing acoustic guitarist/DJ for $175!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards