Ohio-Columbus

Need Ceremony site in Bellefontaine/ Logan County area

So I thought I was going to get married in front of the Mac- O- Cheek Castle in West Liberty, but looking at their contract it plainly states that the ceremony can not start until at least 90 minutes after closing. Well, the wedding will be in August and during the summer the Castles don't close until 5pm which in turn would put my wedding back to 6:30pm...that's alittle too late in the day for me. Does anyone have any ideas of where to having my wedding ceremony in the Bellefontaine/ Logan county area. 

P.S. my FI and I are not really religious and would like to have an outside wedding. 

Re: Need Ceremony site in Bellefontaine/ Logan County area

• In Response to Need Ceremony site in Bellefontaine/ Logan County area:
    I'm doing about the same thing. I originally started looking in the columbus area but that's so much more expensive then what I'm seeing in Loco. I would suggest looking at the West Mansfield Conservation Club. They're the cheapest I've checked out. There is the parks around the county you could try too. SoSerene is in Wapak and looks pretty. There's a barn off 47 close to Degraff I've heard does weddings. You can rent out the lodge at Mad River and the Rittentour Equine center is pretty too and that's in Belle Center. If you need any other help, I'm from the same area as you.
  • mennonmennon member
    First Comment
    Wow I didn't know all that!
  • amh012amh012 member
    First Comment
    SoSerene in wapak is beautiful! Especially if you are wanting to do an outside wedding!
  • mennonmennon member
    First Comment
    Thanks for all the information, but we've choosen Tree Links Golf Course in Bellefontaine. We needed to stay in Logan County because my brother is officiating the wedding and we have to stay in Logan County
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards