Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

*~Meghan~* And all other KK Participants

Meghan, since the KK you're supposed to be getting has not been sent on to you and will probably not get to you in time, I will be sending you out one of the KK's I have here to you today Priority Mail so you get it before you leave next week.

Carey, I have added you to the KK list and will be getting your KK to you today as well.

There are a few other's who've recently been added to the list and I have sent out the informational E-mail as well as the PayPal request.  Please be sure to read the email in it's entirety!!!

The Knottie Knot is such a WONDERFUL thing to take with you on your DW!! Reading all the Post Cards and well wishes from all the former Knotties is such an overwhelming but calming thing!!  It's nice to see that there truly are others who know EXACTLY what you've gone thru, preparing for your very own DW!!!

I'm glad we are all able to continue this tradition!!!

Re: *~Meghan~* And all other KK Participants

• Options
    Shelli, will I be getting mine in time?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Holy moly! I'm next on the list for my KK. AHHHHHHHH!
  • Options
    Thanks so much!

I sent in my deposit and want you to keep it towards the KK fund!

I also asked about taking it to the German wedding or if I need to send it back after Mexico!

Thanks again for doing all this Shelli!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_meghan-other-kk-participants?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:8e1d480e-b944-4b0e-a4a5-ef0c0114e62fPost:fd543c2e-aa37-4c78-8454-6f686e36c2e2">Re: *~Meghan~* And all other KK Participants</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shelli, will I be getting mine in time?
    Posted by Angelacm[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping you do!!  Katie is back from her wedding, and you both live in Canada, so I'm hoping she gets it off to you in time.  I will email her to double check!!!
  • Options
    Is everything ok for me still?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks Shelli, you rock!  Seriously, what would we do without you?  xo
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_meghan-other-kk-participants?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:8e1d480e-b944-4b0e-a4a5-ef0c0114e62fPost:f61b13bd-17a2-4c0e-87ee-95476977515b">Re: *~Meghan~* And all other KK Participants</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is everything ok for me still?
    Posted by DiamondDani[/QUOTE]

Yours is good to go as well Danielle!!
  • Options
    Awesome! Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    do you have my updated info Shelli? I love love love this tradition and cant wait to read all of the words of wisdom
  • Options
    I've wondered if the KK I had fell victim to "it's too cool to send on and I just suck" because it's one that I haven't seen any pics of in a long, long time.  Shelli you are absolutely wonderful to keep such good tabs on these things!  You really do rock!
  • Options

Just wanted to say thanks for organizing and I can't wait to get mine... so long from now. *sigh* ;)

06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_meghan-other-kk-participants?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:8e1d480e-b944-4b0e-a4a5-ef0c0114e62fPost:4251ec76-ed77-4cec-a415-4999c35dde15">Re: *~Meghan~* And all other KK Participants</a>:
    [QUOTE]That reminds me... I picked up some postcards for the new KK while in Puerto Rico.  Shelli - can you PM or email me what address to send them to?  
    Posted by troublejessy[/QUOTE]

Email me:  shellicabo@gmail.com

I have a few email address for you and I want to be sure I have the correct one Jessica!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_meghan-other-kk-participants?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:8e1d480e-b944-4b0e-a4a5-ef0c0114e62fPost:f8bb1ad8-b29c-4c26-8175-68edc8574491">Re: *~Meghan~* And all other KK Participants</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've wondered if the KK I had fell victim to "it's too cool to send on and I just suck" because it's one that I haven't seen any pics of in a long, long time.  Shelli you are absolutely wonderful to keep such good tabs on these things!  You really do rock!
    Posted by smilz4milz[/QUOTE]

Jenni, you had the Wooden one correct????
  • Options
    Yup, Shelli...it was a wooden one.  Pic below...and ahhhhh...the memories!  I actually have a live webcam in Negril going on my computer right now.  And yup, it's gorgeous there right now.  It's NOT gorgeous here in Indy right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards