California-Orange County
Options

TIGHT BUDGET.. Please help!!

Hi everyone. My fiance and I are on a pretty tight budget. We are both still trying to finish up schooI and save money for a down payment on a house. I found a fairly inexpensive place that is all inclusive which is what I wanted..BUT we'd have to cut our guest list in half. Our budget is about $10,000 and our guest list is about 200 people. I know it's alot, but my fiance is hispanic and that is pretty much his immediate family..haha.. Can anyone offer any suggeestions on places? We are pretty open to any location in Southern California.

Re: TIGHT BUDGET.. Please help!!

• Options
    MrsTucker2011MrsTucker2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a large wedding at the Crestmore Manor in Riverside. You might want to check it out. They're pretty inexpensive compared to a lot of places
    http://www.riversidecountyparks.org/reservations/special_events/
    Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    BRwedding2011BRwedding2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Imagine That in Upland is a nice facility, its about $9000 for 200 guests
  • Options
    RiskyChic202RiskyChic202 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you thought about having your wedding at a community center with a fun reception, like dessert bar? 

I'm from a big filippino family and I understand what you're going through. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards