Colorado

I have a band....???

I recently eloped and am planning a vow renewal for July 6th weekend. We have an eleven piece band, want to keep the feel "casual" but do not know where to host for 100-150 guests. 

I live near parker, but would be willing to head west.

Ideas on a venue? 

Re: I have a band....???

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado_i-have-a-band?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:632Discussion:fad949fb-d5d7-420a-8e94-6fff9c5fed99Post:ae4fb64d-e9be-4674-81fc-ef29d7c9665d">I have a band....???</a>:
    [QUOTE]I recently eloped and am planning a vow renewal for July 6th weekend. We have an eleven piece band, want to keep the feel "casual" but do not know where to host for 100-150 guests.  I live near parker, but would be willing to head west. Ideas on a venue? 
    Posted by slgroom[/QUOTE]

My suggestion is the Event Center at Church Ranch in Westminster (I am, admittedly, biased because that's my venue).  It can host up to 400 people so you'd have plenty of room.  The inside is spacious with an atrium off to the side.  And there are the most beautiful gardens outside.  I don't know what their availability is for that weekend, but I can vouch for the coordinator being absolutely fantastic and the space being beautiful while still having a rustic, laid-back, Colorado feel.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you're willing to play outside, there's a great place in Woodland Park called Loriendell. It's an aspen forest on private property...just breathtaking and would really fit the casual requirement.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards