Florida-Central Florida
Options

~*CONFESSION THURSDAY*~

Why Thursday?  Because I am bored and pondering calling in sick tomorrow so I won't be knotting lol.
So confess away or just tell us something that annoys you :-)
**Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: ~*CONFESSION THURSDAY*~

• Options
    SRivera09SRivera09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I'm so over FI family right now trying to bring extra guests!! AAARG!!   I don't understand how ppl can be so rude!

I confess I have this weird fear that at the wedding when I hug people I'm gonna leave deodorant marks on their clothes!  I don't know where this came from, but I'm really worried!  LOL
  • Options
    Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some things that annoy me...

- talking on the phone in public bathrooms... I mean really can't it wait?!?
    - when people put the toliet paper facing down lol
    - someone saying "maybe"... "maybe" should even exist as an answer lol
    - constant negativity

Confessions...

I confess that if I call in sick tomorrow I will be going shopping :-)

That's all I got for now... more to come I am sure lol
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    ericak926ericak926 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a lot ...

I confess I got an effin speeding ticket this morning! Apparently I got one almost a year ago so I think traffic school is out of the question. I don't know what I'm suppose to do.

I confess that I'm really pissed off at my so called "friend". I asked her to come to my house for my dress fitting and she said yes but then tells me 2 days ago she can't. I find out today that she canceled on me because she is going with her friend down to Lake Eola with their babies. WFT? FU Biatch! I'm so done with her.

I confess that I want to punch my Mom in the face. I called her last night to let her know that her BFF responded "No" to our wedding and she then says "so that means I can invite somebody else, right?" Um, NO! I don't have the effin room!

I confess I want to punch my parent's friend in the face as well. Dearest Mom called to let me know he is bringing a guest and I didn't give him one. FU too!

I confess that although I am really busy, I'm not making a lot and starting to freak out about money. I just paid my freakin taxes, which wiped me out, the wedding is coming up and now I got this effin speeding ticket.

I confess that although I'm freaking out about our finances I don't wanna work. I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel and I just want a break but I can't because I need the money.

I confess that as I am writing this I have gotten 10 emails. Really?! WTF! I am ready to throw my phone and computer through a window.

Okay, that's my vent for this week.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm not exercising, drinking enough water, or getting enough sleep. Oh, and I still get these big, deep zits that you can't pop so I'm really worried that I'm just going to look like sh*t at the wedding. I know the makeup will cover up the discolouration, but you can't hide bumps. And yeah, I know I'm little, so it's not about losing weight - back in the fall I was all hard core about working out every day and I was so sure I'd be ripped by now, and then stupid work got in the way and I'm never going to get caught up. Ever. Gah. I want to cry.

I confess that other than ME, I have no stress about the wedding at all - I am completely my own source of depression. I hate it when I hate looking in the mirror.

And I confess that I still haven't started doing the pushups when I go to the bathroom like you guys said because our bathroom is the size of a shoe box, lol. ;) By the time I walk out the b-room door I've totally forgotten about it. I'm so lame!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_confession-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:e33a1ae4-6e51-430a-936b-7d4fa72f5ed4Post:b06cb64a-df44-4a21-9283-7f44db2920bc">Re: ~*CONFESSION THURSDAY*~</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that I want to punch my Mom in the face. <div>I confess I want to punch my parent's friend in the face as well.  </div><div>I am ready to throw my phone and computer through a window. 
    Posted by ericak926[/QUOTE]

</div><div>
    </div><div>May I suggest kickboxing classes? ;)</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_confession-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:e33a1ae4-6e51-430a-936b-7d4fa72f5ed4Post:d3ca875d-6fca-44a8-bea7-f1b4defa3a91">Re: ~*CONFESSION THURSDAY*~</a>:
    [QUOTE]Some things that annoy me... - talking on the phone in public bathrooms... I mean really can't it wait?!? 
    Posted by Blonde407[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>SERIOUSLY. I do not want someone hearing me pee just because the chick in the next stall can't shut it up for five minutes.</div>
  • Options
    ericak926ericak926 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_confession-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:e33a1ae4-6e51-430a-936b-7d4fa72f5ed4Post:f3eb6946-b1b0-4be7-aeb6-e572ebb2a5c6">Re: ~*CONFESSION THURSDAY*~</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ~*CONFESSION THURSDAY*~ : May I suggest kickboxing classes? ;)
    Posted by Pretty Parula[/QUOTE]

Good idea! I go to cycle 3 times a week and I try to take out my frustration in there but I forget when she tells us to visualize a goal ... all I picture is my fat arse in my tight dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I have done all this DIY stuff for the wedding this week of Spring Break but I haven't done any work on my theis or my research paper that is due Wed and I don't plan on working on it til Mon or Tues.
    I confess that I have taken the week off from running, had a chocolate malted milkshake at lunch and have been eating horribly all becuase I am home.
    I confess that I am so over thinking about details among details for the wedding that I will only tell the difference in.
    I confess that I feel SO overwhelmed and have ZERO time to socialize! School, thesis, graduation, wedding, worrying about where we are living next year, the list goes on!
    I confess that I feel like FI and I only talk about the wedding. He works all day, I do school all day and by the time we talk on the phone at night we are both so exhausted I only have time to ask him questions I have written down about the wedding planning!
    When do I get a break? Oh wait, I think I am on my break... hah!
  • Options
    ashbosityashbosity member
    edited December 2011
    I confess I just found out my ex-boyfriend got a divorce. I want to say, "Are you really surprised? That's what happens when 'has a good credit score' is at the top of your list of reasons for marrying her."

I also confess that I just shaved my legs for the first time in over a week. All I do is work and sleep, so why bother? LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I haven't done much actual work at work this week.

I am stressed about the whole muslin dress fitting in june and wanting to lose the weight before then and then having to maintain.

My future in laws are talking about rehearsal dinner and want to host it at the park hall FI's dad works at, and thats not what I want (its very fire hallish-back story to that I will share sometime). They are talking about having 4 rivers bbq cater (yum) and paying people to serve. For that price we might as well go somewhere and set a menu of not more then x amount per person. We are hosting a formal wedding it just wouldn't tie together.

I haven't done my taxes and really don't want too between credit card settlement, unemployment and not paying on my student loans I am thinking I might owe money.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    225 image Invited
    127 image Making the Trip
    98 image Missing out
    0 image MIA
    RSVP date February 19th
  • Options
    Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that if the kitchen isn't clean when I get home I might end up on an episode of "Snapped" LOL.  H has had off work 3 days in a row now and all he has managed to do is play video games till 4am and left plates and cups all about the place lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I've quit actualy trying to sell stuff at work (my full time job) because I am so miserable there, I don't even care any more.

I confess that we turned our neighbors in for having a super annoying dog that barks CONSTANTLY...to the point that we can't even sit and relax out on our balcony. (surprisingly...it worked! we haven't heard it bark much in the past week. thank GOD).

I need a mini-vacation or something to clear my head! I feel like I have a million things to do and have no desire to get started on ANYTHING. I never used to be so pessimistic! GAH!! />.<
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that one of the doctors I work for (the one who started the practice) is a freaking looney. How crazy is he may you ask? Let me tell you. I spent a good portion of my day at work bending these stupid plastic filling brushes because Dr wants them bent at a PERFECT 90 degree angle. Not bent at the pre-made notch, but bent near the top at an effing 90 degree angle. WTF dude?! Me and my fellow co-workers rolled our eyes at this many times today. Oh and btw.. I have two sore thumbs because of it :/.

I confess that I wish I was assisting the other doctor at work. The Dr I work for makes me so nervous and gets frustrated at me and others easily. She doesn't even have to say anything to me because her body language just says it all. She reminds me of Angela from The Office haha! She has that kind of personality, just not as extreme. The other doctor is so much nicer and so so sweet. I hope to work with her one day.

I confess that I'm tired of being tired. It's not like I go to bed super late every night. I just can't seem to stay awake lately. Work keeps me so busy that I'm exhausted by the time I get home. Atleast the day goes by fast.

I confess I'm SUPER happy I found my dress! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I can't wait to walk down the aisle in it :D.

Lastly, I confess I'm really excited to have my little brother and two of my cousins over this weekend. FI and I are going to have oodles of fun with them! I need some good laughs and fun this weekend! I know we'll get both with all of them over :).

• Options
    jazzycazyjazzycazy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mines quite long....

I confess that I'm about ready to tell my Mum where to shove it. We went to the second fitting of my dress yesterday (yes I do have pics, will post later). I had to take half the day off work to do this so before I went to mums I went to have lunch with FI before I went which was great. I was half an hour late and she went mad at me and started having a go about FI and everything. 

We went to the dress shop in the end and the alterations which SHE SUGGESTED and I wasn't all that keen for (I went along with because I knew they could be undone) look awful and completely ruin the look of the dress. So it's going to cost me extra to have her dumb alterations fixed (no, she did not offer to pay the extra). 

She then starts to say "well if you were having a normal wedding, this isn't the sort of thing you would be wearing" and made the whole thing so uncomfortable I just wanted to get out of there. I felt so bad for the shopkeeper lady who was so nice and helpful.

The drive home I tried to reasonably talk to her but I was getting nowhere. I'd love to go to therapy with her as honestly, I really think we need but she said that she thought I watched too much TV and that we didn't need it. Honestly, it has been going on for a year now and I am fresh out of ideas on how to deal with her. 

I confess that I really don't know how FI puts up with it. I know I have to fix this problem, I just don't know how. 

Happy Friday everyone!!

xjcx
  • Options
    cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    edited December 2011
    I confess that everytime i read jazzy's posts, i do it with an English accent!

I confess that I love my personal trainer so far, even though im sore.

I confess that I am sick and tired of househunting. The house we wanted and gave 8500 over asking price went to someone else. I went to Orlando yesterday and saw 1 house that was nice. Soon as i call my realtor to tell him to put an offer on it...its already off the market! WTH?!!!!!

I am way beyond pissed. Im taking a deep breath and im not looking at houses for another 2-3 days or something. this is getting ridiculous!
  • Options
    jazzycazyjazzycazy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_confession-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:e33a1ae4-6e51-430a-936b-7d4fa72f5ed4Post:196d4957-b37c-4de8-a368-8033e8809adc">Re: ~*CONFESSION THURSDAY*~</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that everytime i read jazzy's posts, i do it with an English accent! 
    Posted by cjbwifey2010[/QUOTE]

<div>I LOVE this! Perhaps I should do audio ;) </div><div>
    </div><div>xjcx</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards