Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Beauty Regimen

Good morning! I have about 7 months until my wedding and was wondering if anybody has any good tips for a beauty regimen I should start following so I look my best on that day. I got my first haircut in a year yesterday! Now I am just going to be getting trims. I start the coloring process this weekend (its going to take a long time to get back to the color I want) but other than that, I am not really sure what I should be doing now? Tips?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Beauty Regimen

• Options
    I use my clairisonic mia twice a day. I'm pretty religious about using moisturizer because my skin is so dry. I'm starting laser hair removal this coming weekend. I would recommend trying any new products you'd like to use for the wedding now in case they make you break out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com
  • Options
    For skincare, find a cleanser, moisturizer and exfoliant that works well with your skin. Picking products can be a little bit of trial and error but you should have enough time to find some great products. Exfoliate about twice a week with something gentle. You could start getting facials about every 6 weeks too. Your esthetician will recommend any additional things you should be doing. For makeup, I've been going to Sephora and having them do my makeup so I can test out what colors and styles I like best. They require that you buy $50 for each makeup application but I usually spend that in a trip anyways. The regular trims are a great idea which I need to start doing. I also use a hair mask every now and then. Other than that, I've been working out more regularly and eating much better. I don't want to feel bloated walking down that aisle!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards