March 2013 Weddings
Options

On Friday I ordered....

On Friday I ordered LOTS of stuff.  I can't wait till the delivery men start delivering.

I ordered:

Our custom embosser
The flower girl hair bow
the bridesmaid feather fascinator
the men's ties
the brooches for the bouquets and cakes
the guys boutonieers
the mothers corsages
mine & the bridesmaids hanger
our custom playing cards for the welcome bags
the customized tape measures for the welcome bags
and our save the dates
our customized Converse for the reception

(believe it or not the custom embosser and the flower girl bow came in today!)

And on Saturday I picked up the flowers to do my bouquets with.  Got one of them done.

So things are moving right along.  I'm so excited.  A year seems so long and so close at the same time.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: On Friday I ordered....

• Options
    wow! Thats awesome!!!! You did get alot done! Sounds like you will be able to relax this summer! Im hoping this year flys by! Good luck! When do u plan on sending your save the dates out?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Since our wedding is destination where people will need to make travel arrangements I'm going to send my save the dates out probably beginning-mid May.  I know usually these are sent out 6 months ahead of time but I feel like I'd want more than 6 months to prepare if need be.  So I'm sending them a little sooner. 

Then I'll send my invitations out probably the end of September.  I'll need to get all my RSVP's back by Dec. 31st so we can book their rooms (we are paying for their rooms) so my schedule is a little different from everyone else's. At least anyone who isn't having a wedding 2000 miles away.
  • Options
    Its in Las Vegas! lol  We live in Georgia so planning it so far away is a challenge sometimes.  Especially since our budget doesn't allow for a "scouting" trip.  Which is why I'm planning things SO far in advance.  I don't want to have loose ends at the last minute and have to try and figure something out.
  • Options
    I totally understand! you'll have a great time! Good luck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards