Vineyard Weddings

Caterers in Dahlonega Ga

Hi Im looking for a good but inexpensive caterer for my wedding at Blackstock Vineyard in May 2009.Any sugestions.Thanks,Lauren

Re: Caterers in Dahlonega Ga

• You'll probably have better luck posting on your local board. And I'm guessing you meant May 2010 :)
  • My wedding is also at Blackstock.  You know it's an in-house caterer, right?  They don't allow you to use a different caterer except for the cake.  Natalie is the in-house caterer.  I had a sample plate of food that she'd prepared for another wedding and it was all really yummy.  She'll make the menu according to what you like and you can get it for as little as $15/pp.  She can also do a dessert bar if you don't want to do the wedding cake thing.
  • hey im getting married at blackstock next summer. i was emailed a list of their "approved" caterers. they are as follows. 

Natalie Jane’s 706-839-1981 Contact Natalie HeisleyGreen Gables 770-983-9744 Contact Harriett Williams www.greengablesevents.com/">www.GreenGablesEvents.com Scott’s on the Square 770-536-1111 Contact Lin Arnold www.scottsonthesquare.com/">www.scottsonthesquare.com

green gables is the one we are leaning towards. and they do everything from your cake to catering to flowers and are very versitile- will work with your budget. alot of freebies included too. like linen and china etc.
  • So, I have to say.  I'm so glad you guys posted here.  I'm a little upset with the way Blackstock has this non communication thing.  Did you know they recently lost their Event Coordinator, Kenn?  I loved him!  So now when you call or email, no one has answers.  It's a bit worrisome when the wedding is two months away.

Anyway, I contacted Green Gables after you posted and it turns out that I like their style much better.  I didn't even know I had other options.  I'm going to call Blackstock (that should be fun) to verify, but I'm excited about the possibility of going in another direction.

When are your weddings?
  • I know this thread is a little old, but Green Gables Events is the sole in-house caterer for BlackStock.  No longer do they have a list of approved caterers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards