New York-Hudson Valley
Options

I think I found my dress today!

After an exhausting day of three bridal gown appointments (Saks, Pronovias & Kleinfeld's) I think I found my dress! but.... I didn't buy it.... am I crazy? I'm a little gun shy having never paid so much for a dress and not sure if I need to look at other places. However, I absolutely LOVE LOVE the dress that I found. It was the last dress of the day that I tried at Kleinfelds. Here is a link to it.

My wedding isn't until October 2011, should I wait or run back to the store and order it ? I can't decide!

October 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I think I found my dress today!

• Options
    MYLOVE315MYLOVE315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would go back one more time to see if you get the butterfly feelin' again. I did it and loved it just as much. I thought I had found my dress in July went to another boutique to look at my bridesmaids dresses as this was the only place that had them and I ended up falling in love w/ another dress there. Good news it was the same designer just a lil different from the other dress.

When I went back to show my bridesmaids and tried it on for them I got all the oooh's and ahhh's and I got that butterfly feelin' so it was that day they measured me and I put a deposit onmy dress and veil. Mind you it was a dress and veil I never thought wouild be for me and it turned out it was :-)

Your link never showed. I'd love to see your dress. What designer did you choose?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tstegertsteger member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I just ran into the same situation.  I narrowed it down to three.  Ruled one out after looking at the pics my mom took.  I thought I had it chosen in my head.  About 6 weeks later I went back.  Tried on more and finished with my last 2.  I solidified my choice, I love it even more.  I ordered it that day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That dress is gorgeous!

But, you don't need to rush! Take a moment to absorb how you are feeling and if it's the one you keep thinking about, or if you have no interest whatsoever in what ever dresses may be out there, then when you put it back on you will know it's the dress for you!

I found my dress. Really liked it. And thought it could be the one. But it wasn't until I went to another store and tried another dress on, that I realized that I had already found my dress!
  • Options
    jamiefourjamiefour member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that is my dress!  I got it at Kleinfelds and I absoulutely love it.  Is it Alita Graham?  If not it is very similar.  Kleinfelds was my last stop and when I tried that dress on I knew it was the one.  Good luck and maybe we will be dress twins!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the advice gals! It's been almost a week since I tried the dress on and I cant stop looking at pictures of it online so I think I need to go back to Kleinfelds and try it on again and put down the dough.

To answer your questions the designer is Lazaro (style #3018)

Thanks again!!!
    October 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards