South Asian Weddings

Plans for the week!

What's going on this week?

Monday: Work out! Hit 10 pounds lost today!
Tuesday: Work out!
Wednesday: Doctor appointment
Thursday: DFW Knot G2G
Friday: Leave for Houston and get out of Superbowl fever!
-- I've been working on a ton of little wedding things. We booked limos Saturday and I got the cake toppers ordered!

Re: Plans for the week!

• edited December 2011
    My best friend is getting married this weekend and I am her MOH, so there is plenty to be done to prepare.

In between, I will be praying that it does not snow like they predict. Again.

ETA: Congrats on the weightloss! That's awesome!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Midterm exam on Wednesay.  I hope it really doesn't snow as much as they say, it will be an awful week. :(

Congrats on the weight loss!
  • edited December 2011
    @DFW- WOO HOO!!! 10LBS IS A LOT! Keep up the good work, sista!

@Raangoli- Congrats on being MOH! you'll do great! btw, I hope that it does snow. :) i'm going to be in Baltimore so...yeah! haha so selfish. im sorry

As for my plans, there's the DR's. and gym. oh, and school. waahh.
  • edited December 2011
    DFW - Congrats on the weight loss!
    Raangoli - I hope everything goes smoothly for the wedding. Have fun!

Every day: 2 or 3 crochet roses. Got a deadline, after all.
    Wednesday: prenatal appointment
    Thursday: childbirth class
    Friday: Kidlet's orthotics fitting

Outside of that... nothing beyond my usual schedule with Kidlet's school and therapy stuff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Raangoli -- Best of luck! Hope she has great weather or at least a great attitude about it all!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, all! I am sure her wedding will be beautiful, I'll be sure to report back :)
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_plans-week-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:d84d85bd-be9a-4c2a-80e1-df2c0a68ed6aPost:afb27b20-bc15-480d-980f-c5de4b57b961">Re: Plans for the week!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks, all! I am sure her wedding will be beautiful, I'll be sure to report back :)
    Posted by raangoli[/QUOTE]

With pictures please!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards