Virginia

Maggie Sottero Jenna Size 6 Price Reduced $550!!!

I have a Maggie Sottero Jenna dress, size 6. I have the certificate of authenticity that comes along with the dress. I am no longer in need of the dress as our venue has changed. :(

Diamond White

Very minimal alterations were done to it, cups were added and hem has not been touched. This is an absolutely beautiful dress.

Website description:
Full A-line gown with sweetheart neckline and corset closure. Tiers of fanciful frills will satisfy the princess within. Bordeaux Taffeta intersects throughout the bodice creating a marvelous woven look. Beaded embellishments outline the angular dropped waist.

I paid $1300 originally and am asking for $550
Buyer pays shipping to included delivery confirmation and insurance

Re: Maggie Sottero Jenna Size 6 Price Reduced $550!!!

• With all the dresses you are trying to sell (in many different sizes, no less), maybe you should open your own store...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_maggie-sottero-jenna-size-6-700-obo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:236Discussion:181a84fe-ff07-46f6-ad5b-1d18f1165acaPost:84975ff3-99df-40a6-8cdc-f9712834a85f">Re: Maggie Sottero Jenna Size 6 $700 OBO</a>:
    [QUOTE]With all the dresses you are trying to sell (in many different sizes, no less), maybe you should open your own store...
    Posted by sunflower1998[/QUOTE]

<div>Well the 16 is being sold for a friend of mine who hasn't had the time due to work school and kids to list her dress.  So I offered to do it for her :)</div><div>
    </div><div>The Jasmine dress was purchased in January at a size 12 - I told the shop I wanted a 10 but they insisted on the 12.  I told them I was losing weight.  Well I've lost so much weight that I went from a 12 in January to now an 8.  I am selling it because I changed my mind on the style of dress.</div><div>
    </div><div>The Jenna dress well it fits wonderfully however my venue changed as well as did the time of the year so as much as I love it I had to find something else.  It fits like a glove for the size I am now.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards