Ohio-Cincinnati

Lucky Clover Ladies

I am finally happy to be booking photography in Jan or Feb 2010 for my 2011 wedding. Since day 1, I have fallen in love with LC and want to book them, but fiance wanted me to ask some of the local ladies that used LC. Are your pics up to the quality you wanted/desired? Was there any communication issues you had with them, if so, was it resolved in a timely manner. Any other things that might aide with possibly booking or not booking this vendor, please let me know. You can send me a pm if you don't want to share on the forum. TIA!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

Re: Lucky Clover Ladies

• edited December 2011

I like the pictures I've seen.  It does seem that it's taken an extra long time to get all of my pictures (it's been 3 months since my wedding and I'm still waiting on them to load my Formals and Reception pictures to my online gallery).  I do feel that since their pricing is low and their pictures are of good quality, I will just have to suck it up and be patient.

I personally have had no trouble contacting the photographer with any questions.  Sometimes their email messes up so I just have to make a phone call. 

I'm not sure what they'll change for next year (as far as maybe beefing up their staff or booking less events) but if you don't have a fair amount of patience, don't book them.  But if you can endure the waiting after you're married because you spent less money and you know you'll get a quality photo - then book them.

That's my truly honest opinion.

• edited December 2011

I totally agree w Ms Shawty, I am booked with them for my May 2010 wedding. We already shot our epic session and they were wonderful, I also like the quality of their work. I do believe that they can be quite slow w getting the disc to you. I was originally supposed to get my disc around thanksgiving and then changed to Christmas, and I still don't have the disc. They are both really nice and we did enjoy working w them. I am also going to do the b-pic session w them. So I do understand that everyone has a life outside of their job and I try to be understanding. (wish they would hire more staff..)  Hope i didn't confuse you more. I would recommend them but you must have a little patience.

• edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!

Baby Gender Predictor

• edited December 2011
    Thank You ladies!

Baby Gender Predictor

• DebbydewDebbydew member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I PMed you!