September 2013 Weddings

Wedding Wedding Wedding.. Its all I think about

I swear this wedding is all I think about! I feel like I'm driving myself crazy and can't imagain how my constant talking about it is making other's feel! How do you all manage to turn it off!!! Does anyone else feel like their lives became wedding centered!
***March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Wedding Wedding Wedding.. Its all I think about

• I know how you feel. I wish I could move it up so it would be here already!!!!! I dont think there is any turning it off. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I am always thinking about it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I completely 100 have bride brain. Once the wedding is over I won't even know what to do with my time and thoughts.
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm so there with you ladies!  With all the DIY stuff, my mom wonders what my project will be come September 2.  haha

so glad we can come here and obsess about all things wedding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • All I do is obsess but I have been able to think to myself about it and not just talk wedding all the time! 
  • haha I agree with pretty much all of this! I remember when we first got engaged and I told everyone I wasn't going to stress about the planning and wasn't going to let it take over my life for the next year. HA! I am always thinking about the next thing I need to work on. 

Although recently I've been making myself take breaks here and there and not letting myself do any wedding stuff for an evening or weekend. It's really helped my mental health lol 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm with you too. I spend any free moments at work thinking about or researching stuff for the wedding. I try not to bring it up around anyone other than FI unless they mention it first.

FI gets sick of it and wants nights with no wedding talk, which I can understand and I would provide if he would just get his stuff together and taken care of so it was less for me to think about. I want to finalize the honeymoon and tuxes but he doesn't feel like texting the groomsmen or he wants to think about the honeymoon one more day.
    ***September 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_wedding-wedding-wedding-its-all-i-think-about?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:3646dc29-5e6e-45d7-b2a5-5ef9a93ee28bPost:d072319c-2067-42b5-9f19-5fdff4067e3d">Re: Wedding Wedding Wedding.. Its all I think about</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm with you too. I spend any free moments at work thinking about or researching stuff for the wedding. I try not to bring it up around anyone other than FI unless they mention it first. FI gets sick of it and wants nights with no wedding talk, which I can understand and I would provide if he would just get his stuff together and taken care of so it was less for me to think about. I want to finalize the honeymoon and tuxes but he doesn't feel like texting the groomsmen or he wants to think about the honeymoon one more day.
    Posted by BAS19[/QUOTE]

I'm with you! FI was in charge of photography and what him and his boys are wearing... Nothing has been done. Also I am waiting for him to finialize his part of the guest list. He keeps saying I need to think about it more blah blah! I've told him multiple times to stop adding people I want to be at 64 and he keeps saying how hard it is! I know its hard but just do it and while your doing it get me their info!!! I want to just scream at him!
    ***March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I'm with you girls. My FI finally asked his best man to be his, well best man last night... LAST NIGHT. He is a busy guy however, and he woke up Monday at 4am with wedding brain HAHA! At least he knows how it feels :)
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers March Siggy: Wedding Hair Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • "bride brain" so true! and funny! I'm with and the second I turn off from thinking it is when the nightmares come back.
  • I'm the same way. I'm having a tiny wedding, but it's still just as bad. I can't wait for the day to come!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI text me and said he was dreaming about stinging lights with our neighbor! I just had to laugh!
  • <div>YES!! This exactly!! There are like TWO things he's "in charge of," and they haven't gotten done. I told him if he doesn't get going on the tuxes, I'm going to text all of his guys and set it up myself. We don't have our honeymoon booked yet either because he's being really indecisive. I love him but good Lord, he is not making my life easy at this point!
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_wedding-wedding-wedding-its-all-i-think-about?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:3646dc29-5e6e-45d7-b2a5-5ef9a93ee28bPost:d072319c-2067-42b5-9f19-5fdff4067e3d">Re: Wedding Wedding Wedding.. Its all I think about</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI gets sick of it and wants nights with no wedding talk, which I can understand and I would provide if he would just get his stuff together and taken care of so it was less for me to think about. I want to finalize the honeymoon and tuxes but he doesn't feel like texting the groomsmen or he wants to think about the honeymoon one more day.
    Posted by BAS19[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • He keeps thinking we have all the time in the world to do stuff. He's like what we still have 200 days! I have to remind him that Sept is a very popular month and there is prob like three thousand other wedding the same day but he just doesn't get it. He keeps talking about how he wants an engagement ring  (I said NO its my thing) but yet he won't go and look at wedding bands. I finally got fed up and asked him if he really wanted to get married because he didn't seem like it!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_wedding-wedding-wedding-its-all-i-think-about?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:3646dc29-5e6e-45d7-b2a5-5ef9a93ee28bPost:fa660d59-b0ce-4e39-adbf-9608305ea38d">Re: Wedding Wedding Wedding.. Its all I think about</a>:
    [QUOTE]He keeps thinking we have all the time in the world to do stuff. He's like what we still have 200 days! I have to remind him that Sept is a very popular month and there is prob like three thousand other wedding the same day but he just doesn't get it. He keeps talking about how he wants an engagement ring  (I said NO its my thing) but yet he won't go and look at wedding bands. I finally got fed up and asked him if he really wanted to get married because he didn't seem like it!
    Posted by Sara G to be[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Haha. Guys are so funny about their rings. Mine chose a ring that was over 2x the cost of my ring and I was talking about staying within budget. He was all like "Well you got an engagement ring...." </div><div>
    </div><div>Wedding brain for sure. I was completely crazy wedding wedding wedding a month ago. Luckily my immigration papers have gone through and it's now get a job get a job get a job. After I start working it will turn into find a condo. So I'm really glad I was completely wedding crazy for a while because it's left me in this crazy over organized state now that I am busy trying to find a job and a place to live. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards