Christian Weddings

Re: Lets show off our furbabies!

• Options
    MelissaC315MelissaC315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Baby and mama

Super in love with my furbaby! What a great thread idea! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Cute, girls! Here's my little guy! Love him! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    adorable ladies!

I wish I had a furbaby to share. FI & I can't wait till we can get a dog together.

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe this makes me weird, but I don't have one, don't want one, and told FI he can't get one.  I guess I just don't like animals.  Plus I had a lot of traumatic experiences with pets as a kid and through the years.  My dog was poisoned and killed by the next door neighbor when I was about 4, my dad bought an aggressive fish and put it in the tank with my goldfish when I was 8ish - and it ate my fish alive (I watched it die), my (then a baby) brother kept bothering my cat so it scratched him and my mom made me get rid of it when I was about 12, when I was 18 my parents borrowed hundreds of dollars from me to "pay bills" then went out and bought the meanest dachshund on the planet (they still have him and he refuses to be house trained - eww), I adopted a cat when I was 20 that kept attacking me and my family so I had to return it to the shelter after only a week, etc.  There's more, but I forget all the details.  I'm pretty much done with pets.  Every time I step in a puddle of dog pee at my parents' house or see a friend upset because their pet died, I feel stronger in my conviction to be furbaby-less.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any pets now :( They all live at my parent's house
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our adorable English Bulldog Roxy <3 her so much!

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics :-P
  • Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have one... and we aren't planning to get one.  We aren't really animal-people.

But all of yours are really cute!
  • Options
    EmDeVine14EmDeVine14 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Little Miss Dolce, the Pomeranian.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Visit The Knot!    Visit The Nest!   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SO many cute furbabies :)

Here are mine:
    This is Kiba ... lol... he has a lot of personality lol...he was mad at me in this pic b/c I wasn't letting him on my bed.... 

And this is Yuki :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_lets-show-off-furbabies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:4a18e2ed-4a1c-4f37-93c6-994a4d73fbf1Post:3da40900-b26f-4090-ba5c-a8e0f0bde04c">Re: Lets show off our furbabies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]SO many cute furbabies :) Here are mine: This is Kiba ... lol... he has a lot of personality lol...he was mad at me in this pic b/c I wasn't letting him on my bed....  And this is Yuki :)
    Posted by DaKelliAB09[/QUOTE]

GORGEOUS!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My Chloe :)

She's a Huskador!!! (Husky/Labrador Retriever mix)
    She's still a little pup lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards