Getting in Shape

Wednesday Accountability

Good morning ladies!

B: Choc/PB/Banana protein shake
S;  green apple
L:  grilled chicken, hummus and red peppers
S:  yogurt
D:  not sure.....something small

E;  Im hurting in multiple areas, R shld, L knee, R ankle....need to take it easy today
a.m.   pilates
p.m.  yoga/pilates
        strength class  

Re: Wednesday Accountability

• Morning!

B: multigrain cheerios with milk, coffee, plum
    S: apple
    L: healthy choice meal (easiest thing to do at work)
    S: pear
    D: lentil soup, pear yogurt

E: ran 3mi this morning, 2+ hours of walking during the day today, maybe another 3mi run tonight?
  • Gah, I totally forgot to make our overnight oats last night (first time in 3 weeks!) so we had to wing it a bit this morning.  I microwaved the oats (1 min, stir, 1 min) so they weren't as soft as normal, but really tasty!

B: oats w/ almond and skim milk, peanut butter, honey, chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana, coffee w/ skim milk
    S: apple and cottage cheese
    L: salad w/ spinach, chicken, green onion, avocado, quinoa and balsamic vinaigrette
    S: red pepper and hummus
    D: spaghetti squash with ground turkey and tomato sauce (maybe turkey meatballs, if I'm feeling adventurous)

E: rest day
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Morning!

B- bagel thin w/ lf cream cheese
    S- yogurt
    L- left overs I didn't eat yesterday chicken, veggies and mac and cheese
    S- apple granola bar
    D- smart one

E- i hopefully with make it to the gym tonight as long as I get out of work on time.
  • I'm working from home for the next few days and I am so happy about not having to pack lunches or snacks! (Oh and that whole leisurely waking up thing)

B - Vanilla greek yogurt, pumpkin, 1/4c. Kashi GoLean Crunch + coffee
    S - 1/2 of massive honeycrisp apple (I'm serious, these things are about as big as my head!)
    L - whole wheat wrap w/ turkey, spinach, and hummus
    S - 1/2 apple half
    D - lean cuisine

E - spin class at the gym
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Morning girls.
    I am tired today.. slept late, about to drink some not-so-good work coffee.

B- Oatmeal and coffee
    S- Fuji Apple
    L- Taco salad (left over from last night's tacos.. just much more lettuce:))
    S- applesauce or baby carrots. or maybe both
    D- Don't know yet- have to get tires prob. tonight so it depends on how much time I have, cooking or eating something fast..

E- start walking today with friends downtown during lunch break. Just mapped it, 2.9 miles.
  • edited September 2010
    So tired today! Not sure why, just one of those days...

b- thinkthin bar
    s- steel cut oatmeal
    l- ?? depends on whether H wants to meet for lunch or not
    s- greek yogurt with fruit
    d- corn tortillas with meatless taco "meat", fat free refried beans, lite shredded mexican cheese blend, lettuce, salsa
    s- watermelon popsicle

e- metabolic circuit training class that kicked my butt at 6:30 this morning
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_wednesday-accountability-49?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:7c1ca0d4-1a81-4f66-a2eb-6fb6fcacf24aPost:9e507cd4-9b72-476b-9c75-5218bc471d8a">Re: Wednesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]So tired today! Not sure why, just one of those days... b- thinkthin bar s- steel cut oatmeal l- ?? depends on whether H wants to meet for lunch or not s- greek yogurt with fruit d- corn tortillas with meatless taco "meat", fat free refried beans, lite shredded mexican cheese blend, lettuce, salsa s- watermelon popsicle <strong>e- metabolic circuit training class that kicked my butt at 6:30 this morning</strong>
    Posted by crnota[/QUOTE]

How's that class going?  Are you enjoying it?  Or at least enjoying the benefits of it?
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm quite possibly in more pain today from that kettleball workout on Monday today than I was yesterday.  I did 30 min elliptical, 15 min bike, and 20 min lifting yesterday before I gave up.  My lab mate asked me if something was wrong, I'm walking so weird, lol.  Yay for good workouts, but I hope this doesn't affect my 14 mile hike on Saturday.

B- Kashi cereal, 1% milk, WW toast with light butter
    S- York peppermint patties, the mini kind. Does that count!?
    L- Turkey rivel soup and crackers. 
    S-?
    D?

E- I'm taking the day off.  I can barely move right now, and usually exercising helps.. but not yesterday.  Yikes. 
    Visit The Nest!

My Planning Bio Married Bio

I'm not a newb, aka swim1011
  • really late with this today--I had a meeting on the other side of the state this morning Yell
    B- quaker oatmeal square cereal, coffee
    L- grilled chicken orchard salad from Panera....very tasty!, piece of baguette
    D- not entirely sure.....maybe a veggie burger and salad (real burger for the DH...still not loving the veggie idea)

E- HIIT  --I revamped my routine and I'm feeling like it is alot more effective , yay!
    no weights today...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards