Colorado-Denver
Options

Putting the Deposit down this week!!!!!

This morning my FI wakes me up and say hey do you still wanna marry me. Me, being half asleep and a smart ass by nature, responded with I guess so, I have nothing else planned at the moment. Needless to say, I got about a second more of sleep before he tickled me awake. He looked at me again and asked me again if I still wanted to marry him. I smiled and said of course, why are you having second thoughts?
  He handed me some money and said well then let's go make a deposit for our venue. We've been saving for months and it's been hard but we finally got the last bit of money together. Hopefully we can get in before the end of the week and put it down. I'm so excited!!!!! It's this place up in Greeley, we went and saw it a couple months ago and have been putting what we can aside since then. Super excited!!! I think I even saw him do the happy dance.

Re: Putting the Deposit down this week!!!!!

• Options
    steffenfamsteffenfam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hooray for you!!  What place in Greeley?
  • Options
    JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY. When are you planning. I went to UNC, what place in Greeley. 
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! That is great!!! Where are you getting married at?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's called Room with View. It's like twenty minutes from I-25 heading into Greeley So it might not be in Greeley proper. It has a an outoor amphitheater that we're going to have the ceremony in and then they have an indoor reception hall. We're really excited about it. Also suddenly really nervous about it at the same time. I think it just hit me that we're getting married. We've been together a while so I don't know why it's news to me but it feels more real if that makes sense. Anyone else get that feeling?
  • Options
    HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's so cute! Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats!!!!!!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that is so wonderful!  having the venue locked down is such a huge step (and relief!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards