Texas-Houston

Need alterations recommendation

Hello, I used to use these boards a few years ago when I got married.   I relocated to Houston and I am now in a wedding and need to have my bridesmaid dress altered.  Does anyone have any recommendations on who to go to in the Houston area preferably with the Beltway loop or Katy?

Thanks!

Re: Need alterations recommendation

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Prestige on 1960 and Willowbrook area.
    They do all the Texans Cheerleaders, Houston Rockets Cheerleaders, and my dress. They are awesome!!!
    KYPHILLY
  • AGB03AGB03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TN Alterations on Katy Freeway near Memorial City Mall.  They do a great job.  They are right under the Bally's.  I've used them for designer jeans, shorts, dress pants, and blouses.  Everything looks great.  They are reasonably priced and the turnaround is quick.
    9801 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77024-1220 (713) 468-3480

Also, M's Tailor on Jones Rd at 1960.
    10923 Jones Road, Houston, TX (281) 897-8071
    I've also been to Nancy at M's Tailor several times.  She altered a few bridesmaid dresses for me and evening gowns for my sister.

You'll be happy with either of these ladies.
  • lilmisstexlilmisstex member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im using Laura Couture & AlterationsShe is located at 13726 Piping Rock Lane, Houston 77077 and her contact number is (713) 363-0701.  She altered my wedding dress as well as added sleeves to it so Im not 100% sure that she alters bridesmaids gowns but you could call and ask.  Piping Rock is off of Hwy 6 near Westheimer which is fairly close to Katy.  You would just take I10 to Hwy 6 to get to her house.  She does alterations for a full service bridal salon located in old town spring but I didnt buy my dress from the bridal salon she does alterations for.  I found her on the internet, called her, went in with my dress for pricing and decided to use her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards