New Hampshire

Crest White Strips

Have you used them? Thoughts, suggestions, advice, recommendations???
TTC #1 Since July 2011
BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
TTC on hold until December

Re: Crest White Strips

• FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used the advanced seal white strips for a few days and then forgot but I def. noticed a difference even after a few days.
  • Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried them once and they did help, but they hurt my teeth SO bad that I had to stop using them after a few days.
  • edited December 2011
    My teeth also became very sensitive to them.  Try Go Smile, it's available through Sephora and directly through GO Smile and works fantastically! Super quick and easy and leaves no sensitivity what so ever!
    http://www.gosmile.com/
  • edited December 2011
    They hurt my teeth Real Bad!  I'll have to try the GoSmile.  I've also been using Armanhammer Advanced White.  FI just brought home a whitening mouth was his doctor told him about so we'll be trying that in addition.  I have awesome results with the toothpaste though.
  • edited December 2011
    I used them and didn't have any problems.  And I did notice a difference.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have also used them.  I found that me teeth were a bit sensitive, but nothing extreme.  They are a bit messy/hard to work with.  They did work for me
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for the tips....I think I am going to take a look at Sephora and see if we have GoSmile in Canada!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • edited December 2011
    They work - but the Advanced ones hurt my teeth.  Careful not to go overboard.  I went to a wedding where the bride had tanned and whitened her teeth too much - she looked just a bit off.
  • edited December 2011
    I used them about a year ago and they do really work. My teeth did get sensitive I started to wear them only once a day instead of twice and it helped.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used them when they first came out and even years later i still get compliments on how white my smile is. i plan on buying a box to split with my man before the wedding :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards