New York-Western
Options

Rochester Vendor Recs... Florist, Hair and Makeup?

Hi Girls!
  I wanted to know if anyone in Rochester has any recommendations for florists and hair and make up artists... we're still in search of reasonibily priced ones! Any recommendations are appreciated! TIA!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rochester Vendor Recs... Florist, Hair and Makeup?

• Options
    spenet1spenet1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Reasonably priced" is relative, but I'm getting my hair/makeup done at Pharaoh's Hairum where I've gone all my life. They have a bridal package that includes the trial run with veil and makeup, the day-of services, and a few spa services like massage and mani/pedi. My florist is Chase Florist in Rush, nice family business that's been around forever, and their flowers last SO long (I will probably donate mine to a hospital etc at the end of the night so don't want to give them dead ones!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard fantastic things about the florist at Wegman's in Pittsford from some of my closest friends. I'll be checking them out myself.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Sandy from Penfield Flower Barn. She has great ideas and has wonderful "day of" service!
    Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hair and Make Up: Solutions Salon on Long Pond Road in Greece. One woman there always does my hair for me. I have my trial run for hair and make up with her June 3rd (wedding is June 12th)

Florist: Fioravanti's Florist in Rochester. My family and I have used them for EVERYTHING for years. (funerals, my sister's wedding 6 yrs ago, holidays like birthdays and anniversarys and get well's.) I just had them do 3 mother's day delievers for me..and as always, exceeded my expectations. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards