September 2013 Weddings

10 Month Mark!

Happy 10 Months to all of the 9/28 brides! Anyone panicking? ;-)
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 10 Month Mark!

• Holy crappo i didn't realize that!!  yikes. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LOL  I just saw that on my google calendar. At the year mark, each month on the 28th I put how many months there are to go.  I am not sure whether it's helpful for me or not or stressful.  But it does feel good to know I'll be married in 10 months.  :-) 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited November 2012
    Its crazy to think I started planning at 17 months and it seemed SOOO far away. 10 months seems like just around the corner.

I'm not stressing, I've got everything undercontrol and booked. The only thing not booked is the DJ which is FI's ONE job, but that explains why its not done yet. Its starting to stress me out, but only because one of the DJ's we were looking at was already booked. I dont want to run out of options if he waits too long!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's soooo exciting!! N also a reminder that I have to get my booty in gear n really start checking things off. Lol. I can't believe how fast time is going! We'll all be married before we know it
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • EEEEK!!! 10 MONTHS! I hadn't realized... sooo much left to do, but pretty exciting!!!  What a helpful reminder that I need to get my butt to the gym! Wink
    ***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am totally panicking. I have said before my parents are paying and the last wedding they paid for was my sisters 12 years ago and it was in a different area of the country... So prices of some things are starting to be an issue... Hoping to meet with a DJ soon and see how they can piece together their dj and video packages other than what they show online as their prices because they have too many things in the ready made packages. Once I have my dj I will relax a little I think and then the only major thing I need is the after party bus. Well that and a cake lol. And we need to figure out what the guys are looking at wearing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm freaking out because I might Be pregnant. Not about the wedding. That's in pretty good shape.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_10-month-mark?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:ae852d2f-cb8b-4009-9a56-a043066b847ePost:16c7fdf9-4a32-4062-8f44-adc86f3564de">Re:10 Month Mark!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm freaking out because I might Be pregnant. Not about the wedding. That's in pretty good shape.
    Posted by JBSMADA10[/QUOTE]

Well, if you are pregnant than you'll have a little blessing and will roll right with the punches.  Heck, he/she may be here before the wedding day!  ;-) 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • we are going next weekend to register i think - as long as I can drag FI along... and depending on my work schedule I am going to try to go meet with the DJ - and try to get a package that meets everything I want and need and then it will cross the videorapher and the DJ off my list of to dos that i still have to do. 
    They seem to be the dream DJ group with uplighting and all included - uplighting that I never thought I would get to begin with - so kind of getting my hopes up again about it...

i just still feel so lost and not accomplished

oh and i still need to find really cheap floral beads - and floralights - each centerpiece needs at least 2 lights  - maybe 3 in it - so they need to be super bright lights - but still really cheap - i keep watching pricing all over on them

the floral beads (water beads) i need not already made - becasue I need them to soak up orange water -- and turn orange :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards