Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Reception Help

I have come to a problem with finding a reasonable indoor reception site for our wedding. We're going to be having the wedding ceremony at a McConnell's Mill state park. We could have the wedding at the pavilion at the state park but I would prefer the reception to be indoor for privacy and in case of the weather. We will be having some family members driving about an hour and a half  to come to the wedding. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on places to hold a wedding reception. Thanks :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reception Help

• Options
    Are you interested in a reception venue with an inhouse caterer? or do you want to provide your own vendors? what is your budget for a venue? any certain styles? waterfront? view?  guest size?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_reception-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:cd5ff47e-8c8a-4d75-9243-3f8af2f73ffcPost:cfb61f3d-a9c2-4999-ba5c-058be7d01e40">Re: Reception Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you interested in a reception venue with an inhouse caterer? or do you want to provide your own vendors? what is your budget for a venue? any certain styles? waterfront? view?  guest size?
    Posted by Soon2bmixon13[/QUOTE]

<div>We are looking for a place that would hold between 75 people. The style doesn't really matter and we were planning on my dad doing the cooking since he's great at it. We're on a tight budget. Hope this helps. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards