Colorado-Denver

Florist

Florist recommendations please! 

Re: Florist

• I used Plum Sage.  She's great!  www.plumsageflowers.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm using Bloomers Inc!
    Anniversary
  • Lauren @ Its Quintessential.  She's amazing!!
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • I am using Butlers Pantry and she gives amazing ideas and is resonalbly prices for waht I am looking for!
  • We used Dawn at Hillside Consultants (Colorado Springs) http://www.hillside-consultants.com/ and I definitely recommend her. 

I talked to a few different flower people before finding Dawn. She was great to work with.    I actually did everything over email/phone with her which made it super easy. One of the best things about her is that she has a TON of photos for you to browse through. So it was easy to just look at her past bouquets and bouts and then tell her what we wanted based on that (leaves like this one, flowers like that one, etc). Her prices are VERY affordable and I ended up saving over $100 compared to the florist I was thinking of going with. Overall she was absolutely fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation. One thing she did that was so cool – my bouquet was hot pink roses and was wrapped in ivory ribbon – she had our wedding date (July 10th, 2011) stitched in hot pink into the ribbon – what a special extra touch!  I also was hoping to have columbines in my bouquet (which is against the law to pick) she worked with me so I was able to get a couple plants from a nursery and she added them to the bouquet. 

• Boulder Blooms! Teresa is amazing.

(303) 494.5678

• Kristi at Fleur Decor is sooooooo incredible!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards