Destination Weddings Discussions

Bridesmaid Gift Help

Below are the bags I purchased for my bridesmaid gift. I asked everyones favorite color and purchase the bags in their specific color.  These bags are from the knot store. The orginal price was twenty-five dollars. I purched them for 6.99. Now, I have no clue what to put inside them . I thought about a beach wrao to wear while we are in the Dominican Republic or a robe to wear while we are getting our hair and make up done. Please help, what are some other things I could give my girls for coming so far to be apart of my day?
LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid Gift Help

• I like the idea of a coverup for the beach.  Target usually had some nice things.  As for something for the day of the wedding, what about a zip up hoodie?  I would probably use that again.  You can also throw some little things in like a cute hair clip, sunscreen and chapstick or lipgloss. 

Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • How about a bean towel and flip flops?
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • are you using the totes to put all their stuff in or is this just for beach items?

In the totes that I'm getting my BM:
    -clutch
    -earrings
    -necklace
    -bracelet (maybe)
    -sunscreen
    -lipstick
    -picture frame
    -terry cover up (to get ready in/wear to pool)
    -compact mirror
    -flip flops
    -sunglasses
    -gift certificate to a restaurant in Vegas

not sure if that helps, but hope it does
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_bridesmaid-gift-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:b2dbdd2b-fc26-4c4f-93d5-2e4306bff956Post:47295531-bd29-47d0-a968-402259f2fbb5">Re: Bridesmaid Gift Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]How about a bean towel and flip flops?
    Posted by jtoly[/QUOTE]

Jenn- What's a bean towel? Does this have something to do with you being a hooker?
  • We are doing OOT bags for all of our guests, weeding party included. Then just for the wedding party, I am putting together gifts just for them to give them at the rehearsal dinner. They will have a purse made to match their dresses, lip gloss, lip balm, earrings to wear for the wedding, bracelet to wear for the wedding, breath mints, face blotting cloths, little mirror, a hair flower, sun dress to get ready in the morning of the wedding and chocolate.

• I can't help you.  We're taking our WP on a shark dive tour and then surfing that afternoon.  My MOH is in fisheries and loves the ocean, so she'll have a blast.  I do like the flip flop idea.  We had them at one wedding to match the wedding colors so we could wear them after the ceremony while dancing.  

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_bridesmaid-gift-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:b2dbdd2b-fc26-4c4f-93d5-2e4306bff956Post:aae27311-c31f-4f3f-94a4-21afc947715e">Re: Bridesmaid Gift Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bridesmaid Gift Help : Jenn- What's a bean towel? Does this have something to do with you being a hooker?
    Posted by kimmykupcakes[/QUOTE]

Hahaha I just saw this Kimmy! The phone strikes again. I'm not really sure how the bean ties into the the hookerness, I'll have to think about that!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards