Nebraska-Omaha

Make Up

I'm looking for a make up artist that is able to travel to Fremont the day of my wedding. I need someone who would be good at covering up acne scars. Any suggestions?

Re: Make Up

• I am having Blush Makeup do my makeup for our wedding. She has great reviews and was voted Best of The Knot. She does airbrush.

• Hi! My cousin is a make up artist; she isn't local, but I have helped her with weddings before and could do your makeup using her instructions & products for the cover up. Let me know if you're interested; I've got a great eye and have done lots of makeup for people for proms, etc. on my own. I'll do your makeup for free if you book music with me. See below...  

I am a wedding ceremony musician (vocals, piano, organ) & I also offer live piano music during rehearsal and reception dinners. On another website I'm offering a 25% discount for an original love song composed based on YOUR own personal love story. If you're interested in any of my services, I'm willing to negotiate prices and offer you a 25% discount on all of my extras (piano background music for dinners + original song) if you book with me before the end of May.Congrats on your wedding & feel free to contact me if you're interested (& be sure and let me know I offered you the discount). I'll email you a few mp3 sample clips & a free worksheet for planning ceremony music.
    Jaime
    Song of the Heart Music
    Omaha, NE
    omahaweddingmusic@gmail.com
    http://omahaweddingmusic.blogspot.com
  • Hi!

I am a make up artist in Omaha (But I can certainly travel to Fremont for your wedding or any other event). I used to work with MAC Cosmetics as a make up artist (I still work with their products).
    Please feel free to e-mail me:   myksmakeup@gmail.com

My Website is under construction but I can send some pictures of  my work by e-mail.

Thanks and Congratulations!

Keyla Sanchez

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards