Arizona-Tucson
Options

outdoor ceremony locations?

Does anyone have any recommendations for outdoor ceremony locations? We are having the reception at a private residence we are renting for that week... so we only need a ceremony location. And we are looking for something that is less than $500 with hopefully a great mountain view or something neat. Our reception will be in the foothills area [near skyline country club], so something on that side of town would be best.

Any ideas?

Re: outdoor ceremony locations?

• Options
    talismanchtalismanch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I'm also looking for outdoor ceremony locations.  Right now thinking about the Desert Museum, Saguaro Natl. Park, etc.  One place we were considering is Tohono Chul park, but I think it will be too small for us (we want to have our reception at the same place).  It might be perfect for you, though, and it's on the north side of town... Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lilianablilianab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Corona Ranch has a beautiful lawn area, with gorgeous views of the Catalina Mountains. It's located near skyline & kolb.
  • Options
    t.kaufmant.kaufman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My concern with Corona Ranch is that I will not be holding my reception there... but good idea - I will have to call them to find out what they can do. We have yet to go to Tohono Chul Park, but it seems like the mountains would not be the backdrop to our ceremony [more trees and plants]. Has anyone been to the park?

I just discovered online that there is a new upscale nightclub downtown called Sapphire that has a rooftop patio - which is what both my fiance and I would kill for! So we plan to go there as soon as we can to see if it's awesome... or even possible.
  • Options
    talismanchtalismanch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you found something yet? 

If rooftop is what you're looking for, the Westward Look resort has a gorgeous rooftop ceremony location, with views of all the mountains and downtown.  I think it's more expensive than what you're looking for, but if you're flexible, go check it out.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Tucson Botanical Gardens is a little more expensive than that, I think, but gorgeous! You might have trouble finding a place for only $500 -- a lot of places charge a site fee of at least $1,000.  Good luck and let us know what you find out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards