Tennessee
Options

Bachelorette Party

What is everyone doing for their Bachelorette Party (in Knoxville area)?  Im trying to plan a girls night out for my friend (the bride).  However, I know she doesn't want to go to a strip club or anything like that.  Actually the MOH doesn't even drink, but the bride does.  I was thinking maybe melting pot but not sure what to do from there.  Suggestions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bachelorette Party

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In the Old City near the Melting Pot there is a nightclub called Hannah's. It sometimes has a pretty big college croud, but I've been there for a bachelorette party and it was fun. Downstairs plays 80s music, which was a hit with the goup I was with, and upstairs plays hip hop. I've been there when I've drank and when I haven't and had a good time. If you catch in the off season when the college crowd isnt' in, it is a little better in my opinion.
  • Options
    AdelphiTNAdelphiTN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

i agree with Hannah's as a good spot for dancing. or plan it on a thursday night for sundown in the city for a more laid back night. if you guys are not into dancing, then pick when a band is at the square room (upscale) or the valarium (not). :)

or Rent is showing, i think at the Tenneseee theatre in august. that would be fun to see together.

tell us more about when and i bet we can narrow it down for you!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to one up there not long ago. All of the ladies who went(not the bride) chipped in and payed for a small cabin. We all went out to diner(paid for our own) Then picked up food and drinks on the way to the cabin and had a great night talking playing silly games and such. The ones who wanted to drink could and it was nice because we wern't being hit on by guys we didn't want.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can try the melting pot if you are going for a really nice dinner. I personally like Cafe 4 in market square....it is pretty reasonably priced and has a good and creative menu! I definitely would go to Hannah's afterwards to kick of the party. I also would suggest Saphirres and Southbound. Check em out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards