Pennsylvania-Central

hello all!!!

Hi,
my name is tara & I just wanted to say hello.  Although I have a randomn date listed for my wedding (in the profile, which I will bw updating, since I've been away for quite a bit), we have not yet set the date but are awatiting the day we finish paying off just a few more debts before spending any more money on our special day.  Thus, we have officially been engaged since december 27, 2008 but must wait since i imagine we weill be paying for the whole kit-n-kaboodle ourselves.  I pray that day happens soon, so that I can give my grandparents great-grandchildren while they are both still so independent and just shy of 80 years old. 

Scott is my fiancee and we met online.  Years later we met in-person & the rest is history.  Somedays we're best friends & we've already got the 'fighting like we're married part' down to a T (or so we've been told many times... We have the same values, political feelings, don't mind butchering a deer to fill the freezer with food, both love gardening to can or freeze the fruits of our labor, have the same goals in life, etc.   We bought a house in 2009 & are just working, paying the bills & coasting along & looking towards a better tomorrow...

Just wanted to introduce us since I'm sure I will be posting here ssemi-soon. 
Have a great day!!!
tara :-)
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things must happen: There will be something solid for us to stand on, or we will be taught to fly. -Patrick Overton

Re: hello all!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards