Georgia-Atlanta

Knottie of the Week - Winter443!

Winter, you're Knottie of the Week!  Fill us in about you!

Names of the couple?

Wedding Date?

How old are you? Your FI?

Occupations and dream occupations of the couple?

How long have you been dating?

Where did the you meet?

What was your first impression of your FI?

Most exciting thing about wedding planning so far?

Any wedding-related challenges yet?

Have you gotten the dress yet? If so, pic please! If not, post some that you like!

Any favorite vendors yet?

Colors or theme?

What are your top three wedding-related priorities?

Any children yet or furbabies?

Kids at wedding?

Where are you honeymooning?

Favorite book?

Favorite movie?

Favorite tv show?

Favorite wedding dress designer?

What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't?

Re: Knottie of the Week - Winter443!

• edited December 2011
    Thank you, bbycakes. I just came through to do this. I was so tired last night that I was out before 6PM...no joke. I hope Winter443 comes by to check this. If not, I will try to page her on a few other boards. Leave it to our mod to be on top of things! ;)
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Names of the couple?  Monique and Devon
    Wedding Date?  May 15th 2010

How old are you? Your FI? Me- 25, FI is 27

Occupations and dream occupations of the couple? We're both consultants.  FI's dream job would be in music.  My dream job would be some type of creative occupation

How long have you been dating?  6.5 years

Where did the you meet? Blackplanet.com

What was your first impression of your FI?  I thought he was a cutie
    Wink

Most exciting thing about wedding planning so far?  Paying stuff off lol!

Any wedding-related challenges yet?  Everything has gone pretty well

Have you gotten the dress yet? If so, pic please! If not, post some that you like! 
    Yes, I have my dress, I better at this point lol.  Going to pick it up from the seamstress next weekend.  I have a pic in my bio although it looks so much better in person!!!

Any favorite vendors yet?  I love the coordinator at my reception venue, she is so cool!

Colors or theme? Purple and silver/gray

What are your top three wedding-related priorities? Paying off vendors, Printing stuff (menus, programs etc.)

Any children yet or furbabies? Nope.

Kids at wedding?  Just the ring bearer and flower girl.

Where are you honeymooning?  I don't know, it's a surprise, I'll find out at the airport!

Favorite book? The Coldest Winter Ever

Favorite movie?  Sister Act 2 is one of my faves

Favorite tv show?  Grey's Anatomy, Top Model, Project Runway (yay Seth Aaron! lol), Dexter (waiting for the new season!)

Favorite wedding dress designer? Don't have one

What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't? Probably a photobooth
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    So funny that your favorite book is The Coldest Winter Ever, coincidence with your sig name? haha

Wow, very cool that you'll have a surprise honeymoon.  Fun!

ETA:  Where did you take the pictures with the graffiti wall?  I love those!
  • edited December 2011

Hi, Monique! It was great to learn more about you!
    I was super excited that Seth Aaron won Project Runway too :) But I really liked Anthony's personality... not just because he was from ATL! lol The other guy from Atlanta (can't remember his name but it was a few seasons ago) was really good too. Way to represent Atlanta!!!
    I bet you will look fab in your dress... post some pics from your fitting :)

And I LOVE your e-pics from downtown!!! Where is the tunnel with all the graffiti? My mom mentioned one, but thought it might be too dark for pics. But yours turned out great!

Are you super excited or stressed out with just over 2 weeks left? I think I would be freaking out at that point!!!

~Megan & Steve 10-10-10~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
    edited December 2011
    bbyckes-no coincidence there lol.  I had an email address with winter in in for years because I loved the book so I just carried the name with me lol

I'm so excited for the honeymoon! All I know is it will be someplace warm, so I'm packing up some dresses and swimsuits!

We took the graffiti pics at the krog street tunnel in cabbagetown.
    edited December 2011
    Megan

Yeah I was happy he won too.  I liked his collection the best out of the three.  Emilio was acting so arrogant that it just turned me off!  And yes, Anthony was cool, very entertaining! lol.  I remember that other guy from atl too, I can't remember his name but he was good!

I'll try to remember to take some pics at my fittiing!

We took the pics at the krog street tunnel, it may be the same one your mom was talking about because it was dark but my photographer had a good flash so it wasn't a problem.

I'm a little bit of both, stressed and excited.  More so excited though.  I have little moments of panic in my head but then I get over them quickly lol
  • edited December 2011

Hey Winter
    It was nice reading about you......Where are you having your ceremony and reception?
  • edited December 2011

I think that must be the tunnel that my mom was talking about, because she said it was in Cabbage town. I saved some of your pics and am going to send them to her and see what she thinks... yours came out so great I might go that route instead of Little 5 Points like I was planning.

I really wanted to just bitch slap Emilio the last few episodes... I mean, he was good, but that arrogance just pissed me off :) FI was even yelling at the TV with me this season, he is now addicted too <3

~Megan & Steve 10-10-10~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
    edited December 2011
    TriniDiva you have PM!
    edited December 2011
    Little 5 points would still be a great location to take pictures, you may be able to get more variety there but krog street does have great graffiti too
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would LOVE to have a photobooth too! Can't believe I didn't think about that when I was doing this. We gotta find a way, Winter!
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • edited December 2011
    It was great reading about you. Thanks for sharing.

I loved The Coldest Winter Ever also...definitely was a page-turner for me.

Do you have in places in mind that you are secretly hoping FI will take you for the honeymoon? Mine will be a surprise too, but he already burst my Hawaii bubble because he doesn't like the idea of such a long flight.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    edited December 2011
    My_Matt, that would be so great! I know it's too late for me as I am less than three weeks away and it's not in the budget but maybe you'll get to have one!

Eagles,  I don't have a place in mind.  I don't really care as long as it's warm and there's a beach around lol
  • cutypie953cutypie953 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You have the exact same colors as I did!!!!  I have a TON of stuff left over that is all purple and silver.  If there is anything you still need or are looking for I may have it.  Email me if you are looking for anything or I can email you back a list of all my stuff, cutypie953@aol.com
  • lucyslovedlucysloved member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahh, damn! A photobooth...what a great idea.
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm pretty much set cutypie, but thanks for the offer!
  • edited December 2011
    It was so nice to find out more about you Winter!! Your day is almost here! I am so looking forward to having the kind of Bachelorette party that you did! Wink
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • edited December 2011

Thanks chica!!
    I can't wait to hear and see how everything turns out. I know it's going be wonderful!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards