Snarky Brides

Snap Judgements - $1

I'm bored.  So I'm here to offer my unsupported opinion of whoever wants it.  Tell me three things about yourself, and I'll tell you what I think of you based on that and other important things like your signature picture, choice of screen name, and closeness to Trav.
"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton

Re: Snap Judgements - $1

• I am so intrigued.  I love making snap judgments.

I've been keeping journals since I was 11 years old.
    I'm marrying the first (but not the only) guy I kissed.
    I love oysters on the half shell.
    panther
  • 1. I love documentaries about space.
    2. I have three dogs. Two chihuahuas who could be mistaken for large rats, and a boxer mix.
    3. College football is my favorite thing on the planet.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • 1. I like to bake cupcakes

2. I work for the government

3. I have a dog named Jackson

Do it.  And I should mention that my SN was meant to be stupid and it sucks.
  • Three things:

1) I hurt my shoulder like 2 months ago, and it's pretty much better, but not entirely, and I'm too lazy to make a doctor's appointment.

2) I have not shaved or even trimmed my junk in several weeks.

3) I constantly have sex dreams about people who are not my husband.  When I'm lucky, it's the hot guy from accounting.   When I eat mexican food, it's the "time to make the donuts" guy.  I have a love/hate relationship with mexican food.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • I love chocolate way too much.

I married my high school sweetheart.

I'm obsessed with I Love Lucy.

• 1. I'm currently wearing a dress thats really too short for work but its cute and theres no one here so I dont care.
    2. I could live off of cereal and mac n' cheese
    3. I'm from Alaska

• 1. I still have one of my baby teeth, and I'm 25.

2. I get way too excited about Civil War uniforms, and their accuracy.

3. FI won't let me have a goat.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • I love to travel, and I'm going to Egypt in December.
    I work in a library.
    I am currently reading Michael Lewis's "The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game."
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_snap-judgements-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:393128bf-df2f-472d-8a2b-31b9dbb81f03Post:126fb6bd-408b-4cf7-be82-16893bdba15b">Re: Snap Judgements - $1</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. I still have one of my baby teeth, and I'm 25. 2. I get way too excited about Civil War uniforms, and their accuracy. 3. FI won't let me have a goat.
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]

Sarah- this has nothing to do with anything in this thread, but I saw a guy walking a goat on a leash downtown last night.  Like, in the middle of the city, crossing the street.  It was awesome and I really wanted to pet it, but he looked crazy.
  • AllAbout -- you're one of those people who try out for American Idol because all their friends told them they were awesome even though they really REALLY suck

Laurenclaire -- you stand on the on ramp with a sign begging for money because your dream is to one day open a taco stand

kiki -- you grew up near power lines.  Lots and lots of power lines.

Groomz -- I just have this sense about you that you have a very fine hiney and would look great with a banana peel mustache.

FutureMrs. -- you still hold a grudge against the girl who got the role of the angel in your church Christmas pageant because you got stuck being a stupid sheep.  Let it go, man.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_snap-judgements-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:393128bf-df2f-472d-8a2b-31b9dbb81f03Post:c6dc9260-5879-4809-8da2-6d87ec40a2c7">Re: Snap Judgements - $1</a>:
    [QUOTE]FutureMrs. -- you still hold a grudge against the girl who got the role of the angel in your church Christmas pageant because you got stuck being a stupid sheep.  Let it go, man.
    Posted by CaliopeSpidrman[/QUOTE]

HA! I love it! I needed that.
  • It's so true!  You're a mind-reader.
  • 1) I like my cats more than most people

2) I stare at a robbins egg blue wall all day

3) The first time I noticed my husband he was wearing a star wars teeshirt (I thought you'd like this one)
    Photobucket
  • 1.  The two coolest things I've done are going skydiving and watching an autopsy.
    2.  I don't like to read fiction.
    3.  I drink chocolate milk with supper almost every night.
  • Ha Cali, your name just came up as "Tuck"
  • 1.  I dress like a hooker on a regular basis.
    2.  I prefer to spell judgment without the extraneous  "e".
    3.  I got punched in the arm last night.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • 1.  I am a certified advanced open-water scuba diver

2.  I have an insanely gassy Labrador Retriever.

3.  I don't like cottage cheese.

imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • 1. My passion is writing fiction novels.

2. Going out with DH the first time was my first real date--and it was a blind date at that.

3. I've been bitten by a barracuda, giraffe, pygmy goat, gannet, and white pelican within the same month.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_snap-judgements-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:393128bf-df2f-472d-8a2b-31b9dbb81f03Post:92f342ae-c33d-415a-bc1b-39388ffc0102">Re: Snap Judgements - $1</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Snap Judgements - $1 : Sarah- this has nothing to do with anything in this thread, but I saw a guy walking a goat on a leash downtown last night.  Like, in the middle of the city, crossing the street.  It was awesome and I really wanted to pet it, but he looked crazy.
    Posted by kikibaby[/QUOTE]

Haha awesome! All the more reason for me to get a goat.
    imageimage
  • roxy -- you still play with My Little Ponys and reek of cigarettes and coffee

sarah -- people hate sitting next to you on the bus because you smell their hair

princess -- your standards are too low.

shelly -- you look like the girl who plays Big Red in Bring It On but you bore everyone around you with your weird desire to talk about boring shiizz.

ohwhynot -- you have a knitting addiction and are currently knitting a cozy for the moon because you thought it looked cold and would be happier if it was pink
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    1. I like boats, but I get terribly seasick whenever I'm out on one.

2. I had purple hair for a long time.

3. I see dead people.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I keep seeing the nun and thinking your posts are me because I'm flashing back to the nun chuck.

• that sounds about right, with the exception of the cigarette bit. Ick.

• I'm going to die alone :(
    Photobucket
  • Uncanny. 
  • Shelly- If you play ponys with me I'll listen to your senseless talk
  • Mm, hair. FI's hair smells nice.
    imageimage
  • J&K -- you are fluffy, orange and white, and live in a box.  I bet you eat lasagna and hate Nermal.

LesPaul -- you steal things.

Seshat -- you believed your parents when they told you that no one liked you because they were "jealous of you".  You still do.  Hilarious.

Salt -- I like you.  Always have.  Don't let me down, k?

Buddha -- No I will NOT make out with you, so stop asking already.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_snap-judgements-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:393128bf-df2f-472d-8a2b-31b9dbb81f03Post:126fb6bd-408b-4cf7-be82-16893bdba15b">Re: Snap Judgements - $1</a>:
    [QUOTE] 3. FI won't let me have a goat.
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]

Dh won't let me have one either. But I want 2, because you can't just have 1, what if he gets lonely?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards