Michigan-Detroit

Arnaldo's Brides - Hotel?

Where are you having your guests stay? I should have checked the nearby hotels first. I feel like they are going to be driving all over the metro detroit area and I feel kind of bad.

Re: Arnaldo's Brides - Hotel?

• baileyleevbaileyleev member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.hisouthgate.com/

Holiday Inn Southgate was the closest I could find. It's about 10 minutes away. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We reserved rooms at the  holiday Inn southgate.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • edited December 2011
    Have you personally looked at the rooms? Are they okay?
  • edited December 2011
    I stayed at the Holiday Inn for my cousin's wedding at Arnaldo's. It was alright...my room looked just fine, but my cousin (the bride)'s room had a pile of hair in the sink! Overall though, it was nice- there's a bar in there, and the staff is very nice.
    249 Invited image
    200 Are Ready to Party! image
    49 Are Missing Out image
    0 Are Making Me Wait image
  • missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, Ive stayed there before too.  The rooms are decent. Nothing overly special but a clean nice room. Its moderate in price too and really the best option in the area. They are some nicer hotels over by Metro airport but that could be a half hour from Arnoldo's, so for us this was the best option.
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!
  • Thumper1148Thumper1148 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_arnaldos-brides-hotel?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:864a3175-4d44-491d-a614-3856a7eb0bb0Post:9cf50c46-7af6-4f83-b463-af0e44b6d13f">Re: Arnaldo's Brides - Hotel?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We reserved rooms at the  holiday Inn southgate.
    Posted by missmelanie81[/QUOTE]

We reserved rooms here as well.  I haven't stayed there personally, but I have had friends who have stayed there.  They thought it was nice enough.  No complaints.
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't reserved anything yet, but I was thinking either Holiday Inn in Southgate or Comfort Suites in Southgate.  Our ceremony is in Detroit, so we didn't want to go as far as the airport.  
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • bitsi420bitsi420 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked with the Holiday Inn too. They have a small shuttle so guest don't have to drive there or back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards