Florida-Central Florida

Incredible photographer in the Orlando area!

Brittany Miller of Bella Allure Imagery did my photos for my wedding. They were incredilble, the one thing people kept telling was they looked like they were for a magazine. We are truly lucky and blessed to have found Brittany because my husband and I will carry these beautiful pictures for the rest of our lives. We show them off to everyone we know and everyone falls in love with them. Brittany is very responsible with getting everything taken care of, she is on time to everything and is extremely professional. She makes you feel comfortable with her by letting you know what you'll expect in the shoots (she also did our engagement pictures). Her creativity far surpasses any photographer I have come across. Her prices are as well, very reasonable, she has a package for every kind of budget. When we told our friends who have already gotten married about the price Brittany charged and everything that was included, their jaws dropped. Like I said before, Brittany is amazing what she does and loves it. Her work is her proof of the passion she has for this. I recommend her to everyone and anyone. Having Brittany Miller of Bella Allure Imagery as your wedding/event photographer is something you would never regret!

Check out her site: www.bellaallureimagery.com

Sincerely,
  Frances M.

Re: Incredible photographer in the Orlando area!

• edited December 2011
    Brittany Miller of Bella Allure Imagery did my photos for my wedding. They were incredilble, the one thing people kept telling was they looked like they were for a magazine. We are truly lucky and blessed to have found Brittany because my husband and I will carry these beautiful pictures for the rest of our lives. We show them off to everyone we know and everyone falls in love with them. Brittany is very responsible with getting everything taken care of, she is on time to everything and is extremely professional. She makes you feel comfortable with her by letting you know what you'll expect in the shoots (she also did our engagement pictures). Her creativity far surpasses any photographer I have come across. Her prices are as well, very reasonable, she has a package for every kind of budget. When we told our friends who have already gotten married about the price Brittany charged and everything that was included, their jaws dropped. Like I said before, Brittany is amazing what she does and loves it. Her work is her proof of the passion she has for this. I recommend her to everyone and anyone. Having Brittany Miller of Bella Allure Imagery as your wedding/event photographer is something you would never regret!

Check out her site: www.bellaallureimagery.com

Sincerely,
      Frances M.
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why don't you show us the photos of your wedding?  
  • edited December 2011
    Hmmm ya this is your only post. lets see some pictures, vendors positing reviews about themselves are not allowed on this board.

• SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i agree. a post like this means nothing if you don't show the actual pics!
  • edited December 2011
    Okay, here are some of her pictures. By the way, I am not the photographer and I did list her website so you can check it out. I had said her name in the beginning of the post and signed it with a different name. Here are the pictures anyway of MY photographer not me as the photographer. Her name is Brittany Miller of Bella Allure Imagery and her website is www.bellaallureimagery.com.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards