California-Northern

Caterers for Greater Sacramento Area

Do you ladies have any suggestions for caterers in the greater Sacramento area?  Preferrable reasonably priced & good food...please, and thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Caterers for Greater Sacramento Area

• edited December 2011
    I would stay clear of Hannibal's Catering. My sister and cousin had awful experiences with them and they messed up the food on both of their weddings (3 years apart).
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker http://hannahandalec.weebly.com/ My Planning Bio-Updated 9/18
  • edited December 2011
    Have you tried asking your favorite restaurant if they cater? Thats how we booked ours just started asking at restaruants we frequent. 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_caterers-greater-sacramento-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:56Discussion:9fc48f9a-36f1-4571-b97c-1e292bf40bfdPost:451fcb56-7536-4e4e-a191-47f1037d9929">Re: Caterers for Greater Sacramento Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you tried asking your favorite restaurant if they cater? Thats how we booked ours just started asking at restaruants we frequent. 
    Posted by anglyn[/QUOTE]

<div>i never thought of that....really good idea!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Asante Catering, super reasonable prices and good food. Also, Buckhorn Catering in Winters, CA, their food is amazing, but slightly more expensive. I'm trying to choose between these two right now :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, I RECOMMEND Hannibal's. their food is super yummy and the price is right!!

They have had a lot of changes tot the company within the past few years so the PP's said dilemma may or may not be something concerning. I'm using them for my wedding, and I'll post a review after November 5th!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_caterers-greater-sacramento-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:56Discussion:9fc48f9a-36f1-4571-b97c-1e292bf40bfdPost:686ef334-f2e4-4224-880c-9693319026d9">Re: Caterers for Greater Sacramento Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha, I RECOMMEND Hannibal's. their food is super yummy and the price is right!! They have had a lot of changes tot the company within the past few years so the PP's said dilemma may or may not be something concerning. I'm using them for my wedding, and I'll post a review after November 5th!
    Posted by aghouston86[/QUOTE]

<div>Let me know how it goes!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I shall!!
  • edited December 2011
    ABC grill catering has affordable BBQ if you want bbq
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    agree with orangehills, we just did a tasting of ABC catering and thought it was great. Chicken was flavorful and juicy, tri-tip was cooked perfect. You get these items, plus salad, fruit, rolls, potatoes and veggies for $12.50 a head! Can't beat that!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards