Wedding Wednesday QOTD

What were/are your wedding colors?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wedding Wednesday QOTD

• Options
    orange with lime accents
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ours are ivory, purple, and maybe some green accents in the floral arrangements.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    catwinecatwine member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012

i guess ours are fall neutrals...the BM dresses are patterned with sahdes of beige and brown.  the suits are all dark brown; bouquets are yellow and red; decor is mainly shades of beige and brown; the invites were embossed in gold and had a brown stamp on the envelope

• Options
    Turquoise, orange, red. The bridesmaid dresses are turquoise. The flowers will be orange (except for the ceremony arrangements- those will be orange and red). And then just lots of little accents in red, orange, turquoise
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Green and pink. The bridesmaids dresses, pew sashes, and napkins were green, and pretty much all the florals were various shades of pink. I suppose you could say brown was a color for us too, because of all of the wood and natural stone that was in our church and reception venue.
  • Options
    Lots of silver, black and white with pink accents.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    Deep purple, black, white/ivory, and gray/silver.
  • Options
    a couple of shades of green and light blue.  Makes more sense when you see it.  I was going for bue-green BM dresses.  They ended up being more green than blue:

Centerpieces had blue hydrangeas with a blue-green ribbon tied around the vase:

The little favor boxes were light green with a white lid or white with a green lid. Didn't even know we had them until weeks after the wedding!

Cake napkins were light green with a dark green font.

The table clothes were actually a very light green, though you can't really see that in the pictures.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Royal blue and silver
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Pink, my favorite color, and blue, his favorite color. Specifically Watermelon and Horizon at David's Bridal.

My dress will be pink, the bridesmaids will wear white dresses with pink sashes, and the men will be in black tuxes with blue vests and ties. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    light  blue and maroon .. old school phillies colors :P
    Love is All You Need
  • Options
    Purple and aqua. :)

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Ours were royal blue and fuchsia
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_wedding-wednesday-qotd-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:7c7d25d9-f66c-4ba5-bf03-7db421846ef5Post:eba9482d-538f-4011-b173-518b0141a053">Re: Wedding Wednesday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pink, my favorite color, and blue, his favorite color. Specifically Watermelon and Horizon at David's Bridal. My dress will be pink, the bridesmaids will wear white dresses with pink sashes, and the men will be in black tuxes with blue vests and ties. 
    Posted by RachelBFMD[/QUOTE]

<div>Do you have a picture of your dress?</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    Wisteria lavender, white and silver
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_wedding-wednesday-qotd-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:7c7d25d9-f66c-4ba5-bf03-7db421846ef5Post:eba9482d-538f-4011-b173-518b0141a053">Re: Wedding Wednesday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pink, my favorite color, and blue, his favorite color. <strong>Specifically Watermelon and Horizon at David's Bridal.</strong> My dress will be pink, the bridesmaids will wear white dresses with pink sashes, and the men will be in black tuxes with blue vests and ties. 

<div>
    </div><div>My bridesmaids' dresses were horizon, too! </div><div>
    </div><div>Our colors were royal blue and orange with a little turquoise too. </div>
  • Options
    purple and gold
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_wedding-wednesday-qotd-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:7c7d25d9-f66c-4ba5-bf03-7db421846ef5Post:f6b07c1c-d546-4d92-8e77-e6fdd92b2551">Re: Wedding Wednesday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]orange with lime accents
    Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]

I love these! We talked about a similar combo, but our caterer had a select number of shades he could acquire the dining linens in at no added cost, and so based on that we chose royal blue and daffodil yellow.  I think nearly everyone who married in 2010 had similar colors!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_wedding-wednesday-qotd-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:7c7d25d9-f66c-4ba5-bf03-7db421846ef5Post:207e7dd6-0df1-4717-8925-8573dea7f9e2">Re: Wedding Wednesday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wedding Wednesday QOTD : Do you have a picture of your dress?
    Posted by AllyG303[/QUOTE]

<div>Here's a link to the dress on the website.</div><div>
    </div><div><a href="http://m.davidsbridal.com/mt/www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Elegant-Satin-and-Chiffon-Ball-Gown-F14050_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-Long-Bridesmaid-Dresses" rel="nofollow">http://m.davidsbridal.com/mt/www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Elegant-Satin-and-Chiffon-Ball-Gown-F14050_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-Long-Bridesmaid-Dresses</a></div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_wedding-wednesday-qotd-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:7c7d25d9-f66c-4ba5-bf03-7db421846ef5Post:eba9482d-538f-4011-b173-518b0141a053">Re: Wedding Wednesday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pink, my favorite color, and blue, his favorite color. Specifically Watermelon and Horizon at David's Bridal. My dress will be pink, the bridesmaids will wear white dresses with pink sashes, and the men will be in black tuxes with blue vests and ties. 

so your dress is pink, not white?
  • Options
    Lapis (purple) and Clover (green)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards