Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Aimee-zing Faces

Has anyone used or heard reviews of Aimee-zing faces for hair and make-up?  I am considering hiring them for my bridal hair and make-up.  Thoughts?  Reviews?

Re: Aimee-zing Faces

• edited December 2011
    I think Aimee is awesome to work with. She did my makeup during a recent bridal show and as an african american, it's hard to get the colors right and she did!! I know they are from Texas, you may want to ask on those boards as well, but she gets two big thumbs up from me!
  • msiguemsigue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yayee, that is great news!  I am of mixed race so that had me a bit worried.  Did she do your hair as well?  I have talked with her on the phone a few times being that she is in Houston (currently but is moving to Baton Rouge) and I am in Arizona and she sounds great.  I love that she emphasized a "natural" look for her brides which is right on par with what I am hoping for.Thanks for the input!!
  • edited December 2011
    No, she just did my face. I am actually an event designer and did a bridal show at Ashley Manor and mentioned that I didn't have any makeup with me. She is a sweetheart. Are you using Ron for your photography as well?
  • msiguemsigue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well that super nice of her!!  We booked out photographer months ago, which was before I discovered Aimee and Ron.  Booking the photographer was one of the first items on my wedding to do list.We chose Mark Eric out of Alexandria to shoot our wedding and reception along with my bridal portraits.  He's a bit pricier than others but his packages come with quite a bit and I loved his portfolio.  Plus, he and his wife are extremely nice and they seem to make a fantastic team.  You can check out his photo journal at markeric.com
  • edited December 2011
    I have heard of him and that he was pretty good! That's awesome!!! His website is phenomenal!
  • edited December 2011
    I booked Aimee as my make-up artist. My hairdresser is doing my hair so I didnt need her for that...but from her pictures, it looks like her work is great. Aimee has already done my make-up for my engagement photos and it was exactly what I wanted. Everyone that saw my photos asked "Who did your make-up? It looks great!". She has different make-up packages...with different stages of difficulty. I contracted her to do the basic look for my engagements and her red carpet (I think thats what it is called) look for my bridals and wedding day. She is a pleasure to work with and very professional. I would definitely recommend Aimee!
  • edited December 2011

we paid them in full and nine months after our wedding we still havent received our wedding albums. not only that but they wont return our phone calls. its gotten so bad we are getting legal advise to try and recoup the money we paid them!!!! ron and aimee are very unprofessional and the customer service is awful. i would never recommend them to anyone.

• edited December 2011
    This is false info I have nbeen incontact with Regis her husband since every month I can forward the emails and call documents... it takes 6 mos for production and 3 months in the lab the client waited to get the album pics to us way later I am still ahead of the 6 mos policy her album will be in her hands this month..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards