Delaware

Officiant Crisis!

Hi all,
Haven't posted in awhile - been very busy finishing up the last things for the wedding - 3 weeks to go!

I got a call from my officiant (a family friend) and she let me know her doctor scheduled her for surgery 2 days before the wedding. So she can't do it!

AHHHHH!

Desperate need of suggestions for officiants who are near Sussex county or could travel there! The wedding is at Heritage shores golf club in Bridgeville, DE.

Thanks so much ladies!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Officiant Crisis!

• wicked+faerywicked+faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry i only know of a lady up north...otherwise could u get another friend to go online & get ordained?
  • chemistry2000chemistry2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried to just find one of the Justice of the Peace judges?  If you are looking for someone that would be an idea.  We are using a JP in Sussex County and he won't involve anything overly religious but he will allow us to have readers that can involve religion if you want that.

PM me if you need further information. 

10/25/08 First Date 07/04/10 Engaged 09/10/11 Say I DO! Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

Hey :)

We used Rev Natalie Kita of Soul Mates, and she was AMAZING.  I have also been to 2 weddings (other knotties) that used her as well, and all 3 times, her service was perfect for the couple.  I have a review of her and her contact info is in my bio.  GL!

• awdammawdamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Taya Shepard of Altered Vows. Tell her Autumn sent you over.

She's wonderful! Laid back and very efficient! She's doing our wedding in Novemeber we LOVE HER!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards