Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Florist help please!!

Hi, I'm getting married in Cape Cod, and I live 4 hours away from there. I don't know what to do about finding a florist........any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks :)

Re: Florist help please!!

• We used Patrice Milley.  She was great about communicating with us while we were so far away (we're five hours from the Cape)
    Anniversary
  • Where on Cape are you getting married? Upper / Lower?
  • I used "All About Flowers". They did an awesome job . I cant say enough about Judy.
  • Second Flowers by Mary in Orleans. She did my bouquet and bouquets for my mom and MOH, as well as boutonnieres for the men and they were gorgeous. She also ordered our hydrangeas for us so we could make our centerpieces ourselves, which saved us a ton over online flower-order sites. She was friendly and so easy to work with, always available when I called from LA to add or modify the flowers. Highly recommended. 
  • I second All about flowers for weddings... Judy can be tough to get ahold of, but has been totally helful and on the same page as we are. Wedding is on the 29th, so hopefuly I will have good reviews, but so far, I have all good to say!
  • Lilacs!

Karen is awesome and goes way beyone the call
  • JN Floral Design, Plymouth mA Our wedding flowers were absolutely Gorgeous! The bridesmaid bouquets were perfect in size, shape, and color! But my bouquet stole the show, as she said it should! The centerpieces are still being talked about and looked beautiful over a full week later. All of her work was above and beyond what we could have imagined.
  • Ok, so my wedding was last saturday, and I will reiterate that All about Flowers for weddings was FABULOUS!! Judy did SUCH an amazing job... more than I could have imagined. I can not recommend her enough!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards