June 2014 Weddings
Options

Hi, Everyone :)

Hello, my name is Pauline. I am new to this board and I recently just got engaged!

A little about me: I am 19 and going to school (Elementary Education w/ an Early Childhood concentration), plus I have a 3 month old daughter. My FI and I have been together for 3 years (on Nov. 28). I am so excited (and overwhelmed) about planning my wedding. There is so much to consider, so expect to find me on here a lot! :) I am very much looking forward to interacting w/ all of you.

Random tidbits: I was born in the Philippines (now live in MO), my favorite color is purple, my wedding colors are cherry blossom pink and brown, and my favorite show is How I Met Your Mother (Lily and Marshall are so much like me and FI lol)

I am also an active member of the Aug. 2012 birth board on BabyCenter, for those of you who are on there. I feel like I have a whole new set of abbreviations to learn now (*note to self: BM is for bridesmaids, NOT breast milk! Lol).

Can't wait to chat with all you ladies! (And gentlemen)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
*Marrying my best friend*

Re: Hi, Everyone :)

• Options
    Welcome! How far along in your schooling are you? Do you know what you want your wedding to be like?

How I Met Your Mother is one of my favorite shows! I'm also watching old seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and it's so weird to see "baby" Lily and Booth (I'm a huge Bones fan as well).

As far as abreviations, my favorite on this site is STDs. Took me forever to get used to that one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am currently in my sophomore year of school.

I always think I know what I want my wedding to be like, but my mind is always changing haha. All I know it that I want it to be romantic and elegant, with some fun of course :)

And yes, I saw the STD abbreviation and I must say, I raised an eyebrow at that one! Someone could really take a certain statement wrong when using that abbreviation: "I'm giving all my friends STDs!!" Lol!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to the board! There is also a student board if you need help with school plus wedding complications. I know it can be tough to do both sometimes
  • Options
    Sweet, thanks! I was just thinking about looking for a board like that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards