Missouri-Kansas City

Picture Sites

Hey all! I was wondering if anyone could give me a couple good ideas of places to get pics taken EAST of downtown. I am getting married in Greenwood, and we dont really have the budget to rent a limo etc to take us downtown for pics.

I was thinking Longview Mansion grounds, but I highly doubt they just let people walk on in wedding gear and take pics, but maybe I'm wrong. I'm trying to think of neat places that are near to where the wedding is, but I am coming up short on ideas

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Picture Sites

• edited December 2011
    Well, I contacted Longview Mansion and they allow pics taken for non-contracted Brides at $150 hour. They are open on my date so far, but if something comes up I'll be pushed aside for a wedding. Which is totally understandable! I wanted my wedding there, but it was WAY outta my price range
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aren't there some other mansions out that way?  The Bingham mansion, or something like that?  Not sure what it looks like or anything!  What about local parks?
  • edited December 2011
    Actually, my family used to own the BIngham-Waggoner estate. I wonder if they would let me do pics there?! For free ;) Its literally down the road from my house, but not close to the venue.....but thats a great idea. I'm going to look into it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards