Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

NWR : Looking for a good day spa

I am super bummed.  I wanted to go to Sewickley Spa for a pampering day, but they are booked for when I want to go.
Any other ideas? 
I am looking for a place that is only a day spa.  I don't like to go to ones that also do hair, since then they usually have that chemical smell.

Thanks ladies!

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR : Looking for a good day spa

• Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I adore Esspa Kozmetika in Aspinwall.  They are wonderful there.  I'll be there tomorrow :o)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • carcrashheartcarcrashheart member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

there's spa jemma in the city, which is wonderful. i've also been to renaissance day spa in cranberry a few times and always had a good experience.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • dalecnardalecnar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eva Szabo in the Fox Chapel Yacht Club is really nice.  The place is small and not super busy so you'll definitely feel relaxed.  Highly recommended.
    PGH June Siggy-Favorite Summer Activity-KennywoodWedding Countdown Ticker
  • JamieK1882JamieK1882 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My new fav is Aqua Blue which is by S. Hills Village on 19. Its a "medical day spa," meaning they do the typical massages and facials, but also lipo. nose jobs, etc. I dont think they do nails though. I've only had 2 facials/microdermabrasians there but I LOVE it
  • Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!!!  I appreciate all of the input...I made an appt today with Esspa.  Can't wait!

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards